• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrest Warrant issued of OBJ

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amount of stupid, out of control, self destruction, look at me I'm a big boy attitude.

AB = 10
OBJ = 9.5

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the video doesn't show is...…….."Maybe he was summoned"

so when my bar league softball team won the league title,does that give me the right to walk in our sponsers establishment and start smoking cigars...…….?

Its very disrespectful...….Common sense should have been used there.
Yeah we don't know the whole story.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao the Browns never disappoint...

I find it fairly hilarious that the Seattle Mariners are the worst major team in sports... but the Browns just go to comical levels of 'throwing it'.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's private property and they gave you permission? Yes.

I dont think the Superdome is private property.....

And Il had laws against smoking in restraunts/ bars or any public place......
They built pavillions for smokers to use.....
So even if the owner said it was ok, the law still says no........and if someone got caughht,the owner will get a very nice fine for a first conviction(its happened)....2nd time around they close the place for a week.......

And as far as those spoiled brat kids at LSU.....Have aome respect....Odell just gave you some free cash.....

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone involved in this story is a little bitch

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others have said, I'm not understanding why the cop was there in the first place. Doesn't seem appropriate for police to be in the team locker rooms. On the other hand, it's still no excuse for OBJ's behavior. You have to be one seriously entitled moron to not understand that slapping a cop's backside will not end well.

As for people calling the cop a pansy for not talking to OBJ about it on the spot, I'd point out that the current portrayal of police in the media should be taken into account. If the cop had really gotten strict about it in the moment, many of the same people would be going full SJW mode and critizising the cop for being a racist over it. Doubt the random cop wanted to be the subject of the next SJW viral video of a white cop giving a black man a hard time, even if it would have been warranted. Especially a famous guy like OBJ.

Lastly, OBJ is going to end up getting off very light with this. He'll end up making a court appearance and paying a fine that means nothing to him while probably settling on lesser charges. Meanwhile, any normal non-millionaire person who did that same thing would probably have been slammed to the ground by multiple cops and tagged with the full charges for what he did, and certainly have been in jail for some months. Thus, my sympathy is non-existent. I don't have time to fret over idiots with rich/famous priveledge getting slaps on the wrist for things normal folks would get legitimate punishment by the law for.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as far as those spoiled brat kids at LSU.....Have aome respect....
Looked to me like they were extremely respectful, given the fact that they were minding their own business having fun and the Gestapo was out looking for trouble.