• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona/Seattle 1:25 FOX

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, modern era.

Fat lady twerks....

tenor.gif

Hey can she rush the passer ?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, calm down. '19 was expected to be a down year coming off the losses of the LOB, getting rid of severe dead cap expenses, and having 4 draft picks heading into this season. Our team has exceeded expectations tremendously and our year isn't over yet!
Next year has been speculated to be a great lj launch point.
This year has been incredible so far.

It's just these injuries, for the love of god...

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game........ like watching a guy with an IQ of 30 take an SAT test..... :L

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Ivory, Doug Martin? Alex Collins and Thomas Rawls? Are they available?
I'm sorta kidding and sorta not kidding, but is Beast mode even an option? Or is he still under contract with the Raiders? My son mentioned him and I kinda thought, hmmm, that's interesting. I mean we are desperate after all.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorta kidding and sorta not kidding, but is Beast mode even an option? Or is he still under contract with the Raiders? My son mentioned him and I kinda thought, hmmm, that's interesting. I mean we are desperate after all.

I don't think he's under contract... That would be kinda cool if we brought him back for the last few games...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's under contract... That would be kinda cool if we brought him back for the last few games...
He might have enough in the tank for a short playoff run. He'd be somewhat familiar with Wilson and Carroll, and the fans would go bat shit crazy to see him out there. It would be fun if nothing else.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i can do is laugh, laugh at the Hawks, laugh at the posters talking about locking it up in week 16, just laugh.

Do your job and they couldn't even do that. 4-3 at home and looks like they very well could be 4-4. It's a joke.

The Hawks are a VERY bad 11-4 team and we have seen it all year. The offense was a joke for almost the whole game. The defense is who we thought they were. These are games Wilson needs to take over but the coaches don't let him.

this team has been a mirage all year, and now we will get to see it in all its glory next week and when we get crushed in round one.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team has been a mirage all year, and now we will get to see it in all its glory next week and when we get crushed in round one.

No, they showed us who they are all season long. Can't win at home and just play good enough for 2 point victories. this Seahawks team could easily be 4-11 not 11-4 just look at the games they have played. Good thing though is we do see spurts of good play but this offense has no sole and it's like they are reluctant to let Wilson do his thing. It's like this whole last game it looked like they just wanted to play it safe and didn't care about the win. It just felt like that this whole game.

really no emotion out there.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they showed us who they are all season long. Can't win at home and just play good enough for 2 point victories. this Seahawks team could easily be 4-11 not 11-4 just look at the games they have played. Good thing though is we do see spurts of good play but this offense has no sole and it's like they are reluctant to let Wilson do his thing. It's like this whole last game it looked like they just wanted to play it safe and didn't care about the win. It just felt like that this whole game.

really no emotion out there.
"They are who we THOUGHT they were!!"...right?

It's starting to look more and more doubtful for next week, sorry to say. I know, you can point out the injuries and suspensions of those other players, but it takes everyone on the team to step up in their absence, not just whoever takes over those vacant positions, and not many teams know how to do that, in any sport.

That said, if they want to show us that they deserve whatever playoff spot they end up getting, there better be some serious changes they should make.

Start with the defense. Take their pages out of the playbook and freakin' BURN THEM. They can't afford to allow big plays like what they gave up today, and they should realize that.

Then the O-line...jeez, we're back to that, are we?

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These team always competes. I fully expect that out of them next week.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They are who we THOUGHT they were!!"...right?

It's starting to look more and more doubtful for next week, sorry to say. I know, you can point out the injuries and suspensions of those other players, but it takes everyone on the team to step up in their absence, not just whoever takes over those vacant positions, and not many teams know how to do that, in any sport.

That said, if they want to show us that they deserve whatever playoff spot they end up getting, there better be some serious changes they should make.

Start with the defense. Take their pages out of the playbook and freakin' BURN THEM. They can't afford to allow big plays like what they gave up today, and they should realize that.

Then the O-line...jeez, we're back to that, are we?

poor drafting is really starting to have an impact. wasting first round picks for 10 years had to come back to bite us eventually.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard one to watch. The only thing that kept me someone sane on the 4 hour train trip home on the Sounder (whole other story) is remembering we also lost to Arizona at home in Dec in 2013.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad loss top too bottom and for some reason AZ has a way to win in Seattle like they find a way to beat AZ in AZ. If you're going to have a clunker, now is the time and get it together Sunday night.