• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Arizona Diamondbacks @ Miami Marlins Series Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marlins will have a new manager starting with this series, Even this EARLY in the season and the amount of games behind we are, this season is starting to matter very little. The manager nor the bench coach was the problem so dont expect a “new voice” to be any helpful - at the end of the day, when first pitch comes around, there will still be a couple of guys on the roster and in the lineup who havent produced to their expectations - A new manager will bring little change to that. At this point, the Marlins should lower their expectations from whatever they were at the start of the season, the focus the rest of the season should be trying to finish the season at or over 500, show some improvement and regroup in the off-season and get ready for next.

I know some will say it sounds like I have given up on the season, I havent. But, when you make the moves you made in the off-season, start the season the way you did, taking the injuries into account, firing the manager at this point could destroy the clubhouse. Lets see what happens

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Marlins have holes. The two top starting pitchers are injured but all that being said Cishek was probably single handidly responsible for getting Redmond fired and tongiht he is doing his best to get the new manager fired as his ERA back above 8 and he blew another hold opportunity. Hope the Marlins bats can wake up in the bottom of the 13th. This guy is a head issue right now like Heath Bell was and he will likely cause the clubhouse to divide all on his own.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Marlins closer is more akin to a door opener!! New manager and same old song and dance. Disturbing that this line up has now scored just two runs in th last 22 innings at home!!! Let that marinate.