• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you a fan of sequels?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always curious to see what these look like. I didn't really care for Seattle's Super Bowl ring. Like, how could they at least not put sapphires on the top logo portion? It's like they jammed as many diamonds on that thing as possible. Looked gaudy and messy as fuck.

Among my faves were the Broncos recent SBOWL win and one of the Patriots (can't recall which). The Steelers Super Bowl 40 (although I hate to admit) was pretty nice too.

02-03 Bucs was the worst. Like they didn't know what the fuck to do with it. "Uh, just put a football and a lombardi and write Tampa Bay on it." Ravens ones were also pretty bad, the ruby for the red eye just looks weird.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always curious to see what these look like. I didn't really care for Seattle's Super Bowl ring. Like, how could they at least not put sapphires on the top logo portion? It's like they jammed as many diamonds on that thing as possible. Looked gaudy and messy as fuck.

Among my faves were the Broncos recent SBOWL win and one of the Patriots (can't recall which). The Steelers Super Bowl 40 (although I hate to admit) was pretty nice too.

02-03 Bucs was the worst. Like they didn't know what the fuck to do with it. "Uh, just put a football and a lombardi and write Tampa Bay on it." Ravens ones were also pretty bad, the ruby for the red eye just looks weird.

I have to say I like the first two NYG rings. Most of GBs and Oaklands and even the Eagles one. Of course I like all of NEs:D
This site doesn't do justice on just how Gawdy they have come.

Agreed TB and the rat birds are bad. Also the Broncos first but I do like the 50 year anniversary one.

Photos: All the Super Bowl rings

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the best side by side shot of NEs rings to further illustrate how Gawdy they've become.

Then again tough getting five Lombardis on a princess cut.:heh:

07b3d1d313e849a2d98f7194a16f1698.png

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the best side by side shot of NEs rings to further illustrate how Gawdy they've become.

View attachment 206849

Yah the Pats logo fits a ring really nicely. Sapphire, ruby, the diamond star... I've always liked the Pats rings. I think I like the last one the best, with the sapphire/blue background. I hate when they plaster diamonds all over the things. It just looks so.... overdone. Not that I'd complain if I won one, but since we're critiquing here from our faves to most disliked... lol.

And agreed the Broncos 90s ones were barf'tastic'. Fortunately they fixed it with Manning.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 206849
Steelers have a little more drastic progression in their rings

$_3.JPG

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have a little more drastic progression in their rings

$_3.JPG
They all are relatively the same size. I like #5 the best. #6 is kind of awful.