• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the LeBron fanboys

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs underperform, stop playing D, Lebron "Hardens" them out of the offense= Cavs to a rookie team and are a "horrible team" now. . Im gonna have to remember that after a team sweeps the #1 seed :yes:

Just face the FAILURE. Stop making excuses. Fuck

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs underperform, stop playing D, Lebron "Hardens" them out of the offense= Cavs to a rookie team and are a "horrible team" now. . Im gonna have to remember that after a team sweeps the #1 seed :yes:

Just face the FAILURE. Stop making excuses. Fuck

Why do you keep saying stupid shit that isn't true? Your main error is 'rookie team'. They have one rookie starting. Also, you don't understand the game at ALL. And also you get so mad about it. It's adorable.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep saying stupid shit that isn't true? Your main error is 'rookie team'. They have one rookie starting. Also, you don't understand the game at ALL. And also you get so mad about it. It's adorable.

Yeah...

and people thought I was bad

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is a deep talented veteran team coached by an excellent coach.
Boston was in the Conference Finals just last year, not some rookie team making its first appearance.
They are overflowing with talent everywhere and will likely only get better.

I am not sure there is a single player in the Cavs starting lineup I would take over the Boston guys.
Sure Lebron over Marcus Morris is a no-brainer, but I dont see anywhere else.

Rozier and Brown are 1000 times better than Smith/Hill.
Horford is a lot better than Tristan Thompson.
The only debate comes in whether you would want Kevin Love or Jayson Tatum.
Love is a better offensive player and Tatum is a better defensive player.

This Cavs roster would win 15-20 games without Lebron....and we will likely see it next season happen.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying Kyrie didn't want Lebron on his team.

Especially a score first PG

Being a score first point guard is exactly why he wouldn't want Lebron on the team. Lebron is ball dominant and Kyrie wants the ball.

A score first point guard doesn't want to defer, but Kyrie had to as long as Lebron was on the team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Come on man. Shit team??? 90 percent of the league would gladly take Lebron's supporting help over their own. For Christ sakes

This may be the stupidest thing ever posted on the NBA boards.

And HurricaneDij posts here.

I applaud your accomplishment. Well done.

0mKXcg1.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a score first point guard is exactly why he wouldn't want Lebron on the team. Lebron is ball dominant and Kyrie wants the ball.

A score first point guard doesn't want to defer, but Kyrie had to as long as Lebron was on the team.

LeBron also passes and defers a lot more than most of the top scorers in the history of the game. Any PG would love to have LeBron on their team especially if they're winning titles.

Sorry I'm not buying it

The Cavs shopped Kyrie because they knew they needed more to be Golden State and Kyrie got his feelings hurt.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That a LeBron thought he could help create another great point guard by just being on the floor.

I would love to know all the behind-the-scenes shit that happened to push these two great players away from each other.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron also passes and defers a lot more than most of the top scorers in the history of the game. Any PG would love to have LeBron on their team especially if they're winning titles.

Sorry I'm not buying it

The Cavs shopped Kyrie because they knew they needed more to be Golden State and Kyrie got his feelings hurt.

He does pass it, but he's still ball dominant and was the one deciding when Kyrie got the ball.

Kyrie doesn't want someone deciding when he gets the ball. He wants to be the one to decide when everyone else gets the ball.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the stupidest thing ever posted on the NBA boards.

And HurricaneDij posts here.

I applaud your accomplishment. Well done.

0mKXcg1.gif

That's not true. You must have missed this beauty (when discussing which teams the cavs-without-lebron would be better than):

Miami, Milwaukee. Just to name a few. Probably the Sixers as well. Young inexperienced team with a complete head case for a rising star

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true. You must have missed this beauty (when discussing which teams the cavs-without-lebron would be better than):

Wow, I did miss that one.

That comment was so stupid it should come with a surgeon general warning that reading it can lower your i.q.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does pass it, but he's still ball dominant and was the one deciding when Kyrie got the ball.

Kyrie doesn't want someone deciding when he gets the ball. He wants to be the one to decide when everyone else gets the ball.

Plenty of times they both had 25+ Points and plenty of shots. They both are not stupid. They know it takes a team to win a ring. This was more drama than we know about

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't all fans of all teams get nervous about a series after pretty much any series loss?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't all fans of all teams get nervous about a series after pretty much any series loss?

I think so. I know that, back in the good ol' days when the Lakers used to make the playoffs. They could be up 3-0, lose game 4 and I'd get nervous. lol