• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Browns a Legit Playoff Contender?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will concede that on paper, the 2018 Browns should be notably better than they have been the past few years. If they don't at least get to 5 or 6 wins this season, I'd be willing to bet that it has a lot to do with the coaching. Honestly, I actually hope the Browns find some success, as it gets old to see the same teams be dumpster fires of the league on a yearly basis.
Same here. Honestly, I think it's the only thing that holds them back from at least 7-8 wins, outside of a massive rash of injuries.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Hey Oldfool. Has Flukeo led the Ravens to the playoffs the past 2 years because a certain QB led Buffalo to them last year

What was his name i forget????

Gone !!!!!!!!.....like your manhood, funny boy !!!:L:heh:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a retarded post of yours. You didn't refute a single thing I posted and then spewed some tired rhetoric. Why even post if this is the best you have?

Midget, you are more deranged than I thought...If you want to have a conversation about qb's, find someone that knows what one actually looks like to speak for you....
Everyone except you obviously knows that Cleveland is the worst qb observers in the history of the game...So talk about something you actually know about, LOSING !!!!!!

YOU-LOOK-LIKE-luo4e1.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Midget, you are more deranged than I thought...If you want to have a conversation about qb's, find someone that knows what one actually looks like to speak for you....
Everyone except you obviously knows that Cleveland is the worst qb observers in the history of the game...So talk about something you actually know about, LOSING !!!!!!

YOU-LOOK-LIKE-luo4e1.jpg
You try too hard to be funny and cutting but wow, you're really bad at it.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Fuck it. Why not? Let Browns fans at least have the off-season

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's your choice. From all indications, Gordon is clean and in amazing shape. Landry is the perfect sort of target for Tyrod to make his high efficiency short-medium range throws, as is Duke Johnson. Njoku has all the potential you could want from a young TE. I don't know what there is to hate about it.

The defense was constantly injured last year and was always on the field, no wonder why they sucked. Not sure if you know or not, but their defensive backfield was completely rebuilt with higher-end players and their LBs unit is quite strong with the addition of Kendricks. Again, I am also talking about them as a healthy team.

Ouch.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

The division is pathetic and they get to play 12 games against the inferior AFC.