• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Patriot's fans more nervous

indypatfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is pissing their pants in New England. Can the Ravens win? Sure they can. Nell I worry playing Tampa. Now I hear a lot of the Raven own the Pats. Well 2 to 1 in playoffs is better them 1 and 2 that's true. But 6 and 1 regular season is also pretty good. As is 8 and 3 over all. Come Sat none of the past matters. May the best team win.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the real playoff record of these 2 clubs? If it is and Pat's fans are this dismissive, it's time for them to be a little more nervous. I hope the line is nice and fat, and so is the money line....
....GO COWBOYS.....!!!

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Brady fan, I'm pulling for the Patriots and this matchup does make me nervous. Having a healthy Gronk should really help out though. I think they win it like 27-20

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...ravens are lucky they're even in post-season ,.....thanx to those idiot chargers...!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't smack it too hard Sonny
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Dude I tried not to ,as that was my New Year's resolution. Oh well time to break the rest I guess

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this as an interesting match up. I don't think the Pats will be able to run the ball at will vs this D, I also don't think they have the weapons outside to take full advantage of the biggest weakness of the Raven's D. So it's up to Gronk and Edelman to have big games to move the ball.

On the other side, I believe the Pats D is very strong in the back end, and don't think the Ravens will be able to move the ball with the pass as easy as they did vs Pitt. With their O-Line banged up, it's going to be more difficult to run than it would be if they had their starting tackles.

I see a very close game...yrmv

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D is really stout against the run, Blount nor Gray worry me.....Gronk and Brady are the main cogs and if we can pressure Brady to hurry throws, we could really limit those 2 main weapons and maybe get a few turnovers.....
I'm anxious to see how much pressure Pees is gonna send on him, and how we cover Gronk.....
With the exception of Revis, I don't think that D is any better than Pitts, so I'm confident we can score on it....
Looking forward to the challenge, "to be the best, you have to beat the best"....

Goooooo Ravens !!!!!!!!!

Not thinking Pats will gain 100 yards they just need to keep the Ravens honest and not let them tee off on Brady. Compared to Pitt last weekend the Pats run game may remind us of Barry Sanders is all I'm getting at. Pats D has more meat up front to stop the run. Browner (-) his pentalties which don't get called near as much in the playoffs is a huge upgrade from previous match ups. However with the screw up in the Dal/Det game refs may be throwing the yellow hanky every play? I can't wait. Go Pats

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thinking Pats will gain 100 yards they just need to keep the Ravens honest and not let them tee off on Brady. Compared to Pitt last weekend the Pats run game may remind us of Barry Sanders is all I'm getting at. Pats D has more meat up front to stop the run. Browner (-) his pentalties which don't get called near as much in the playoffs is a huge upgrade from previous match ups. However with the screw up in the Dal/Det game refs may be throwing the yellow hanky every play? I can't wait. Go Pats

It's a shame when the refs become the center of attention, I hope that isn't the case at Gillette, but if it is I think the Pats likely benefit.

This should be a great game in any case, please let the refs stay in the background, this game has plenty of drama already.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nervous for sure.

Blount and Gray to slow the rush, if only by keeping them honest.

Pats will be as healthy as they ever have recently in the playoffs will a full arsenal.

I worry about Steve Smith.....

yungjme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flacco doesn't have reed, r.lewis, boldin, rice. id say absolutely not!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flacco doesn't have reed, r.lewis, boldin, rice. id say absolutely not!

He also didn't have Dumervil (All-Pro player), 2 of the top-10 ILB's (Ray Lewis was a shell of himself), Steve Smith, and I would say Forsett has had just as good of year as Rice did.

Yes it is a different team but so are the Patriots. Both have some good strengths that they did not have back then but both have some major weaknesses as well.

Just as an example in the Pats definitely have a far better Secondary. Offensive Line though they are maybe the worst I have seen in a long time for the Patriots.

For the Ravens they also are not as great on the OL front or in the Secondary but I would say they have the best linebacking core in the NFL by a decent margin.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also didn't have Dumervil (All-Pro player), 2 of the top-10 ILB's (Ray Lewis was a shell of himself), Steve Smith, and I would say Forsett has had just as good of year as Rice did.

Yes it is a different team but so are the Patriots. Both have some good strengths that they did not have back then but both have some major weaknesses as well.

Just as an example in the Pats definitely have a far better Secondary. Offensive Line though they are maybe the worst I have seen in a long time for the Patriots.

For the Ravens they also are not as great on the OL front or in the Secondary but I would say they have the best linebacking core in the NFL by a decent margin.

The O-line has been dinged up a lot this year but I think they are pretty healthy now. Even then they are 4th in the NFL in sacks allowed.
I know you are hoping that your Donkeys are not going to have to face that O-line in Foxborough next weekend for the AFC championship.
If you are counting on the Ravens taking us out so you can play at home? Sorry!!!!!