• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Patriot's fans more nervous

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nervous? No.
Cocky and arrogant? No

Baltimore is a team to be respected, but the Steelers did a lot of bad things to lose at home.
Having a healthy Gronk, and Edelman helps. Harbaugh providing bulletin board material helps the Patriots, Brady plays better with a chip on his shoulder.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Steelers were overrated but when they are hot are one of the toughest teams to beat in the NFL. They and the Ravens are two of the most hot and cold teams in the entire NFL. It is why they can lose to teams like Tampa Bay, Cleveland, and others yet compete with some of the top teams on other weeks. It is why I actually give the Ravens a chance next week. Not much but maybe a 15% chance to win that game. They are playoff proven especially on the road and will be coming in with a lot of confidence. Throw in they are one of the few teams that can really get after Brady and make him uncomfortable.

We will see, I am a big john harbaugh fan, always fun to watch.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bronco fan this weekend could not have gone much better. The Ravens seem to be one team that do give the Pats fits. They have possibly one of the best front 7's in the NFL that with the OL being the Pats biggest weakness is the one thing that I think could lead to an upset. I still have the Pats winning that game but if nothing else that physical play should leave NE a little battered and bruised when possibly the Broncos come to town the next week.

On the other side of that Pittsburgh was one team that definitely made me nervous for them to come to Denver. Bell most likely would have played making them the most dangerous offense in the NFL or at least top-2 (maybe the Cowboys are a little better). Indy is the easier match up for the Broncos. Still going to be tough as any playoff game is against a good team, but I feel much more at ease today than I did at the start of the weekend.

Yeah I think the Pittsburgh loss flipped the fortunes of the bye teams and I had hopes that Pittsburgh would cause trouble for Denver.

Not to be. This game absolutely comes down to the trenches. The Dlines against the Olines...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats in a close one, 72 - 3. Daaaaa Pats!:nod:

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nervous. no
cocky. Yes
so what

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I doubt the mad scientist is any more nervous than any playoff game, and before Saturday's game I had no confidence our secondary could handle a QB of Brady's caliber....
But if our O plays to it's potential, and that secondary plays as good as it did Sat, we got a chance to upset them again....Not to mention the pass rush on Brady, he don't like getting hit often, it frustrates him, and if we got to Ben as elusive as he is, we should be able to get to Brady IMO...
This is the best Offense we have ever put on the field, when clicking it ranks in top 5, so we can put up the points and in a hurry when needed ....
But that's why they play the game.....
Here comes that Bad Bunch of Birds, once again, get ready !, get ready !, get ready !!!!
They're,
smokin_zpsa2ca8fc3.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nervous but a bit worried about which team shows up. I'm bettin' it will be the good one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I doubt the mad scientist is any more nervous than any playoff game, and before Saturday's game I had no confidence our secondary could handle a QB of Brady's caliber....
But if our O plays to it's potential, and that secondary plays as good as it did Sat, we got a chance to upset them again....Not to mention the pass rush on Brady, he don't like getting hit often, it frustrates him, and if we got to Ben as elusive as he is, we should be able to get to Brady IMO...
This is the best Offense we have ever put on the field, when clicking it ranks in top 5, so we can put up the points and in a hurry when needed ....
But that's why they play the game.....
Here comes that Bad Bunch of Birds, once again, get ready !, get ready !, get ready !!!!
They're,
smokin_zpsa2ca8fc3.jpg
This kind of goes without saying; if the Oline can protect Brady I think Pats win 32-24. Pats have too many healthy offensive weapons for the Ravens this time. Steelers were lacking the run. Pats have Blount and Gray. Combine a solid run game with some of the best play action I've seen in years. Pats too much to handle. Their D is better as well this go round. Should be another good one? Good luck and here is to no injuries on either team.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of goes without saying; if the Oline can protect Brady I think Pats win 32-24. Pats have too many healthy offensive weapons for the Ravens this time. Steelers were lacking the run. Pats have Blount and Gray. Combine a solid run game with some of the best play action I've seen in years. Pats too much to handle. Their D is better as well this go round. Should be another good one? Good luck and here is to no injuries on either team.

Our D is really stout against the run, Blount nor Gray worry me.....Gronk and Brady are the main cogs and if we can pressure Brady to hurry throws, we could really limit those 2 main weapons and maybe get a few turnovers.....
I'm anxious to see how much pressure Pees is gonna send on him, and how we cover Gronk.....
With the exception of Revis, I don't think that D is any better than Pitts, so I'm confident we can score on it....
Looking forward to the challenge, "to be the best, you have to beat the best"....

Goooooo Ravens !!!!!!!!!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That D" has amassed a series of second half shut-outs as of late.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the teams I didn't want to see marching into Foxboro...those fucking Ratbirds. :doh:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats play their best, who the opponent is doesn't matter.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What crappy line you talkin' 'bout Willis?!

bos_g_bryan-stork_mb_600x400.jpg