• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Patriot's fans more nervous

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at this bandwagon clown! Dude hides in a closet all season until his Ravens beat a team without their star running back, now he wants thump his chest out like the Ravens are world beaters :pound:

Slow your roll there sport. No chest pounding here. I had absolutely nothing to do with the Ravens win last night. How many Patsie Ws have you had a hand in?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely none. But I don't hide when my team is sucking either.

Me thinks you may be taking this message board a little too seriously. Throttle down champ...it's all good.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to answer the thread question. Honestly, some people here already know that I did not want this Kryptonite in the playoffs lol. But it happened. So here we are. I'm nervous, but I doubt the team is. And as another poster mentioned, this is not the same defense the Ravens faced in 2013. Either way, it won't be blow out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee the Ravens wipe the floor with the Gaytriots.

Now I feel confidante because every guarantee this douchenozzle has predicted has fallen flat on his face. Thanks man

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna be a tough game because of the way Ravens/Flacco play on the road in playoffs and if they sack Brady 6 times like they did Ben , gonna be a long game. Right now Vegas has Pats as an 8 1/2 point fav. Cant worry about match ups, because like others have pointed out, everyone is tough in the playoffs

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I feel confidante because every guarantee this douchenozzle has predicted has fallen flat on his face. Thanks man
That guy couldn't find New England with a navigation system.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna be a tough game because of the way Ravens/Flacco play on the road in playoffs and if they sack Brady 6 times like they did Ben , gonna be a long game. Right now Vegas has Pats as an 8 1/2 point fav. Cant worry about match ups, because like others have pointed out, everyone is tough in the playoffs
The Patriots will beat the Ravens in a close game but will lose to Dallas in the Super Bowl.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy couldn't find New England with a navigation system.

True dat plus I think he is still wiping himself after that Detroit guarantee vs GB. POS Suh tries to take out Rodgers and they still beat their ass with him only playing half a game. Suh and Confidante must have been like WTF when Rodgers got back in game and tears in both their eyes. Losers root for a dirt player

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Patriots fans. :L Beyond belief.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggs provided them with enough ammo to piss the Patriots off enough to win.

With a healthy Gronk and Edelman... Patriots are all good

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question the Ravens are the worst matchup for the Patriots AND the Pittsburgh loss also mean Denver get the winner of Cinci-Indy. Right now Indy is rolling but I suspect they'll get crushed in Mile-high. Yep. Pittsburgh screwed everything up for this Patriots fan! :(

It's the playoffs. If anything is going to shake the cobwebs off of the Patriots it will be the tape of the Ravens beating Pittsburgh.

The Patriots will certainly have their work cut out for them but I still think this is a better team than the previous Pats teams the Ravens faced.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had it my way I would have chosen to play Indy. But since I don't get a vote. I like the Pats this year. Posters have already chimed in with the Pats D is much better than past meetings. I think the short passing game off some play action will be the difference. Keeping an extra linemen, TE or FB in for protection. Run Bount/Gray to keep them honest and let special teams do their thing. Pats 27-21.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens treating this like a home game as they are very confident in gillette. Suggs mouth open. If pats get thru they will be well tested

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bronco fan this weekend could not have gone much better. The Ravens seem to be one team that do give the Pats fits. They have possibly one of the best front 7's in the NFL that with the OL being the Pats biggest weakness is the one thing that I think could lead to an upset. I still have the Pats winning that game but if nothing else that physical play should leave NE a little battered and bruised when possibly the Broncos come to town the next week.

On the other side of that Pittsburgh was one team that definitely made me nervous for them to come to Denver. Bell most likely would have played making them the most dangerous offense in the NFL or at least top-2 (maybe the Cowboys are a little better). Indy is the easier match up for the Broncos. Still going to be tough as any playoff game is against a good team, but I feel much more at ease today than I did at the start of the weekend.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idea about the Pats fearing the Ravens in the Razor because they got one long run years ago and broke some guy's knee is such bullshit!

bring on the Ravens, sweet revenge

Yeah, this isn't the same Ravens team it once was, I don't think they are any more nervous, not to say you shouldn't be aware, on any given day en sech......

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bronco fan this weekend could not have gone much better. The Ravens seem to be one team that do give the Pats fits. They have possibly one of the best front 7's in the NFL that with the OL being the Pats biggest weakness is the one thing that I think could lead to an upset. I still have the Pats winning that game but if nothing else that physical play should leave NE a little battered and bruised when possibly the Broncos come to town the next week.

On the other side of that Pittsburgh was one team that definitely made me nervous for them to come to Denver. Bell most likely would have played making them the most dangerous offense in the NFL or at least top-2 (maybe the Cowboys are a little better). Indy is the easier match up for the Broncos. Still going to be tough as any playoff game is against a good team, but I feel much more at ease today than I did at the start of the weekend.

After their start most of my Steeler fan bros were surprised they made the playoffs, i don't think they were surprised w last nights outcome.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After their start most of my Steeler fan bros were surprised they made the playoffs, i don't think they were surprised w last nights outcome.

I do think the Steelers were overrated but when they are hot are one of the toughest teams to beat in the NFL. They and the Ravens are two of the most hot and cold teams in the entire NFL. It is why they can lose to teams like Tampa Bay, Cleveland, and others yet compete with some of the top teams on other weeks. It is why I actually give the Ravens a chance next week. Not much but maybe a 15% chance to win that game. They are playoff proven especially on the road and will be coming in with a lot of confidence. Throw in they are one of the few teams that can really get after Brady and make him uncomfortable.