• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone still follow college basketball?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain’t nobody arguing. The internet loves to forget about defense. I’m the friendly reminder. Don’t hate the messenger.

Except that no one here forgot about defense. So your "friendly reminder" was unnecessary.

And I’m laughing at the skills comment. that was funny shit. Him tryna pitch his spin like the Zags were good by FG % alone.

This comment shows that you really only have a basic/elementary understanding of the game. Gonzaga is more skilled and 51% is a very good field goal percentage. Baylor, was bigger, longer, faster and more aggressive. That's why they won the game.

I’m still picturing my hairstylist and her skills while a 6’5 dude tries to take her scissors

You should probably stick to hairstyling because you don't know much about basketball. Would you like me to ask Shaggy to create a hairstyling forum for you?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol pay no attention to the Zags shooting below 30% from behind the arc

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that no one here forgot about defense. So your "friendly reminder" was unnecessary.

This comment shows that you really only have a basic/elementary understanding of the game. Gonzaga is more skilled and 51% is a very good field goal percentage. Baylor, was bigger, longer, faster and more aggressive. That's why they won the game.

You should probably stick to hairstyling because you don't know much about basketball. Would you like me to ask Shaggy to create a hairstyling forum for you?

Ok Clark. Y’all are cute

might want to look at that 3pt % for game as well.

:L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here understand that shots inside the arc are a higher %?! Lmao

yes probably should run and tell shaggy yall need a skills improvement forum

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Clark. Y’all are cute

might want to look at that 3pt % for game as well.

r

lol

Now you're clinging to 3 point percentage?

The lower 3 point percentage was the result of the defense that everyone has already acknowledged as the reason Baylor won.

It's like every post is an attempt by you to show how little you know about the game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The lower 3 point percentage was the result of the defense that everyone has already acknowledged as the reason Baylor won.

It's like every post is an attempt by you to show how little you know about the game.

Clinging?? Is what it is Clark. I’m the first one to post the 3pt %. You know... the spin was on overall %. Try to keep up. Lol probably need to go tell shaggy again because you’re the only one tryna argue here

at least you know how good the Baylor perimeter D is. That’s why they won yes. Very balanced team but that D is stupid good.

like I said so many times... it’s simple

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Why is SJ76 calling you Clark?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinging?? Is what it is Clark. I’m the first one to post the 3pt %. You know... the spin was on overall %. Try to keep up. Lol probably need to go tell shaggy again because you’re the only one tryna argue here

at least you know how good the Baylor perimeter D is. That’s why they won yes. Very balanced team but that D is stupid good.

like I said so many times... it’s simple

I talked about 3s a lot.

Baylor made 10, Gonzaga made 5. Baylor is a better 3 point shooting team.

Gonzaga usually much better from 3 than they were on Monday. Much of that is attributable to defense, some to guys missing shots.

But yeah, Baylor had clean looks from 3 all night so they made a good percentage.

As for FG%, Gonzaga gets layups because of spacing, passing, cutting and Timme working in the post and Suggs just blowing by people.

Most of that (not so much Suggs) is due to skill

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked about 3s a lot.

Gonzaga usually much better from 3 than they were on Monday. Much of that is attributable to defense, some to guys missing shots.

But yeah, Baylor had clean looks from 3 all night so they made a good percentage.

As for FG%, Gonzaga gets layups because of spacing, passing, cutting and Timme working in the post and Suggs just blowing by people.

Yes those 2 guys are very good. Illinois played Baylor earlier this year. Took our best player out of the game. Wasn’t close after 8 minutes left. They hit shots and made it very uncomfortable outside the perimeter. I was impressed but Monday night was redonk

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped caring 7-8 years ago, just tired of the same teams and the faceless players (the good ones only play one year, in the old days you'd get excited watching a great college player who'd been building his rep for 2-3 years face off against another), not to mention the much lower level of skill. Hasn't helped that Cal has been shitty for years.

Gotta say it's refreshing to see a bracket without Duke or Kentucky even in the thing, and some uncommon names with very high seeds like Illinois and Houston.

The 538 nerds say Gonzaga is the favorite, what do y'all think?

I actually agree, and the new transfer rules are going to make it even worse.

I’ll watch UConn because of the laundry, because the reality is thats where 99% of the value truly is.

the kids are replaced and the ratings don’t drop

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked about 3s a lot.

timme travels a lot.

then again, most players do these days.

that also makes it harder to watch for me