• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone playing Fortnite? (free beta on PC, Xbox, PS4)

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battle Royal very similar to PUBG. Biggest difference is the ability to build structures. I think it fun to squad up with friends and play that way although solo 1v49 is action packed too.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been playing a lot of PUBG. I'm surprised I like it so much even though I suck really bad at it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suck so much ass at shooting in this game. Quick game times make it fun to jump into a few matches here and there.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy Fortnite a lot, but I suck too. Haven't ventured into a squad royal yet as I am sure I will be bitched at for not having coms or just flat out suck. I am getting better at building, especially when I am being fired at. But not this end game crap that they build these elaborate stuff to separate themselves from enemies.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow a very good PUBG player (and hilarious player) in stonemountain64 who primarily plays PUBG, but he has videos that offer good advice. But he also plays fortnite. Fun videos when you are bored.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PUBG is too slow for me. I suspect fortnite is too.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought the actual game last summer which is super fun. Have not played Battle Royale yet. At this point I'm afraid I'll get destroyed.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
goodbye free time.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Paragon was shut down to focus on Fortnite.

I hadn't planned on getting into this or PUBG but between the two this might be the start of something pretty big in gaming.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played some Fortnite last night. I don't like the building thing.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Daughter suggested that I give it a try. She knows I used to play Halo back in the day, so she thought I would like it. Thought I was going to like it at first, but I don't like the building stuff. Like when you engage someone in a firefight, only to watch them throw up a brick wall to stop your bullets from hitting them. Then they build a massive structure that stretches up to the heavens in a matter of only seconds so they can get away, hide, and shoot at you from high on their perch. lol, wtf kind of looney tunes bullshit is that?! Do I need to fashion some sort of Wile E Coyote slingshot to get my ass up there to kill him now?

Made it to the final 5 several times. At that point, it always turns into a game of whoever can build the fastest that determines the winner. Get rid of the building and improve the aiming/accuracy of some of the weapons, and it would be a great game. Guess I'll have to give PUBG a try. From what I can tell there's no looney tunes shenanigans to deal with there.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Daughter suggested that I give it a try. She knows I used to play Halo back in the day, so she thought I would like it. Thought I was going to like it at first, but I don't like the building stuff. Like when you engage someone in a firefight, only to watch them throw up a brick wall to stop your bullets from hitting them. Then they build a massive structure that stretches up to the heavens in a matter of only seconds so they can get away, hide, and shoot at you from high on their perch. lol, wtf kind of looney tunes bullshit is that?! Do I need to fashion some sort of Wile E Coyote slingshot to get my ass up there to kill him now?

Made it to the final 5 several times. At that point, it always turns into a game of whoever can build the fastest that determines the winner. Get rid of the building and improve the aiming/accuracy of some of the weapons, and it would be a great game. Guess I'll have to give PUBG a try. From what I can tell there's no looney tunes shenanigans to deal with there.

all of this... and drop you with a pistol. something that I can kill somebody with from a distance of more than 2 feet in the early game.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Knock down the lowest floor structure and watch him fall to his death.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer PUBG as the building stuff seems a little gratuitous to me.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is getting huge now. Especially after a stream last night with some celebrities

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoonerDude

I suck but am getting a bit better. Hard to play this game when you are a NUM PAD guy and not a WASD guy. Getting my keybinds sorted very slowly...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won my first solo/squad (that's little old me on a team by myself against teams of 4) the other day.

Stay out of the populated areas and loot your ass off.

Get to final stage and you'll have no more than 4 ppl to dispatch, sometimes you'll get lucky and have one or two left to fight.

Take some exploding weapons and have fun.