• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone picking up Antonio Brown?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in my mind. Godwin and Evans. He's a 32year old after thought
So what is the dynasty trade value for Godwin and Evans. I am thinking their owners gotta see the AB signing as bad for them?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Brown for Chark in a second in any format. I give it three weeks before a guy that Bruce Arians doesn't like is in the dog house. This was a Tom Brady move and not a Bruce Arians move. Arians thinks he's a diva and bad for the locker room. Arians doesn't really change his opinion on guys, so I just don't see how this can possibly work out. And that's only if Brown doesn't do something to screw it up himself.

Brown is very talented, but he is a time bomb. Not only does he have pending charges that could draw another suspension, but I am convinced that he has CTE from all those monster hits and that is why his behavior has been so erratic.

I am sure he can still do it physically, but he is the 3rd best WR on a loaded offense.

I believe he is more likely to get suspended again than he is to make a significant fantasy impact this season.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres like what, a dozen or so teams in the league where he wouldn't have automatically been the best WR on the team. He signs with one if the 2, maybe 3 where hes not even top 2

also what this does to Tyler Johnson (in dynasties/real life)...
I'm shocked BA did this... Tom Brady is a fool for being so personally involved in a square peg round hole signing.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first place guy in one of my leagues, who also claimed Brandin Cooks off waivers this morning, just picked up Antonio Brown. It doesn't seem like he's hurting too badly at WR, though. He also owns A.J. Brown, Lockett, Lamb, and Deebo.

In my other league, no one has picked up Antonio Brown. I don't think I'm going to roster a 32-year old nut case who hasn't played in a long time, but I was wondering if anyone was bullish on him.
He is being picked over the last week in all my leagues- just not by me!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I own him in 3 leagues as of now. Here are the guise I dropped fer him in case you were wondering how crazy I is......................

League 1- Nobody. Snagged him and put him on IR. IF he stays clean and plays well could be my keeper fer a 19th rounder next year.
League 2- Jordan Howard
League 3-Jeff Wilson

I'd rather have AB that any of those guise TBH.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/QUOTE]
So I own him in 3 leagues as of now. Here are the guise I dropped fer him in case you were wondering how crazy I is......................

League 1- Nobody. Snagged him and put him on IR. IF he stays clean and plays well could be my keeper fer a 19th rounder next year.
League 2- Jordan Howard
League 3-Jeff Wilson

Would you trade AB for a low end WR2/high end WR3 type like Chark in a redraft league?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you trade AB for a low end WR2/high end WR3 type like Chark in a redraft league?
[/QUOTE]
Depends on what my team looked like and roster size but in redraft..............prolly. The one redraft team I have him on I think I'd do that deal in a heartbeat.
EDIT: Would rather get RB2 in that league though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

League 2- Jordan Howard
League 3-Jeff Wilson

No doubt.

I would pick him up for somebody in every league I am in.

Just saying you should temper expectations.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

I would pick him up for somebody in every league I am in.

Just saying you should temper expectations.
Oh yeah dude. This isn't the same Sam that drafted Josh Gordon on every team he had over the last 3 years.................lol. I totally expect AB to have a melt down............but if by just some miracle he doesn't? Could be the biggest get off the wire in 5 years.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also what this does to Tyler Johnson (in dynasties/real life)...
I'm shocked BA did this... Tom Brady is a fool for being so personally involved in a square peg round hole signing.
Good questions.
I'm still waiting to hear about my question how it could affect the Evans and Godwin owners?

As for Arians.... I can only assume that Brady talked him into it since they were teammates for 1 game before all the sexual accusations got him suspended. :nono: I'm sure Brown would like to win a title. That could be the only thing that keeps him out of trouble for the next 8 weeks. :crazy: Or until he tries on his Bucs helmet? :noidea:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good questions.
I'm still waiting to hear about my question how it could affect the Evans and Godwin owners?

As for Arians.... I can only assume that Brady talked him into it since they were teammates for 1 game before all the sexual accusations got him suspended. :nono: I'm sure Brown would like to win a title. That could be the only thing that keeps him out of trouble for the next 8 weeks. :crazy: Or until he tries on his Bucs helmet? :noidea:

Well I have Evans in multiple leagues

KOTF - where I may have offered him in a deal and it may have been rejected (not offered due to AB signing though)
Keep 6 Keeper league (3WR, flex) - think I'm holding... just traded DK for Kelce.
Main money league (3WR no flex) - currently offering him

My team (QB 2RB, 3WR, TE ...technically it's 2WR, 1WR/TE flex, 1TE)
Herbert - bench Cam
Henry, Hunt - bench Gurley, Mixon, Jamaal
Evans, DK, Kupp - bench Deebo, Aiyuk, Hardman
Waller
K
D

His team
Burrow - bench Teddy
Drake, Singletary - bench Cook, Edmonds, Moss
Ridley, ARob, Higgins - bench Slayton, Parker
Hockensen - bench Higbie
K
D

I offered Evans and Mixon for Cook...
I offered Evans and Gurley for Cook and ARob ... rejected

So he must be thinking about Mixon.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah dude. This isn't the same Sam that drafted Josh Gordon on every team he had over the last 3 years.................lol. I totally expect AB to have a melt down............but if by just some miracle he doesn't? Could be the biggest get off the wire in 5 years.

Well, no. There have been some really good RB adds.

Still playing in an offense with 2 younger, really good WRs. Even if he were AB of old, he isn’t posting those numbers.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

League 2- Jordan Howard
League 3-Jeff Wilson

Yeah, Sammy that makes perfect sense for any of those guys - well done. .... :suds:

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead and grabbed him up when I saw he was still available. Might have to drop him once CMC comes off IR though. I’m thinking I could maybe trade him to someone desperate for wrs.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went ahead and grabbed him up when I saw he was still available. Might have to drop him once CMC comes off IR though. I’m thinking I could maybe trade him to someone desperate for wrs.

I think the most trade value he will have is before he plays a game for them. I thought the same thing about Gronk before the season started. I was able to flip him and Tyrell Williams for the 2.4 this year (Denzel Mims) and a 2021 2nd rounder in dynasty. You never know what you might get until you send offers out.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is the dynasty trade value for Godwin and Evans. I am thinking their owners gotta see the AB signing as bad for them?
It's not a negative for me.

Tom Brady was a big negative though. That sucked. I wanted Jameis back there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot AB was on a dynasty roster of mine from May to early September.

Cut him and added Cephus right before the season started. Felt like a great move the first couple weeks.

Im still fine with it tbh.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't make any move, dynasty wise. Both Brady and especially AB could be short term as Bucs. AB has chased himself out of his last few teams quickly, and really he is just stealing Scotty Miller's targets this year. Of course that number could climb with Evans' nagging injury, but I don't see him sticking long term.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CMC could be off IR any day.