• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone notice how god awful the 2013 draft was

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lane Johnson has been underwhelming, and so far, a bust

There was really no reason whatsoever to draft Zach Ertz in the 2nd round when we already had Celek

Bennie LOgan????????? guy has 1 tackle in 4 games, is he even active today?

and we drafted a 3rd string QB in the 4th round, that's fucking shit you do in the 6th round

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah Blah Blah, who cares?? After 4 games your a bust??? give it a rest!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was really no reason whatsoever to draft Zach Ertz in the 2nd round when we already had Celek

and we drafted a 3rd string QB in the 4th round, that's fucking shit you do in the 6th round

What? You can't call a player a bust after 4 games.

Also, Ertz has outplayed Celek this year. Brent is so beat up he can barely run anymore. This is his last year in the NFL.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy and here we go again w the doom and gloom thread. Watkins was a bust. Johnson has inly played 4 friggin games. Jesus, some of you Philly fans are just unbelievable. You make all of us look bad.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Soul on this one
I liked the drafting of Ertz. Stone Hands Celek has disappointed me so far this year while I have been impressed with Ertz.

I don't even mind drafting Barkley that much. In fact, I'm more intrigued by Barkley as the QB of the future than Foles. I'm not saying Barkley is the defacto QB of the future but maybe in Kelly's mind he is for now.

Vick is only here for this year and I don't think Kelly believes that Foles is the QB for his system.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't happen to a nicer city or organization, lol.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You can't call a player a bust after 4 games.

Also, Ertz has outplayed Celek this year. Brent is so beat up he can barely run anymore. This is his last year in the NFL.

He's (Celek) been sliding the past couple of seasons, it was a good move to get Ertz.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A) Your nuts if you honestly think one draft was gonna make this team a contender again.

B) Believe it or not, that 3rd string QB could very well turn into a trade piece that gains them extra draft picks.

C)Believing Celek is a good TE....

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we win the division or not, Its just nice to see your empty trophy case even when we have a bad year. It lifts my spirits.

Kinda like your trophy case since the league doesn't allow teams to buy championships anymore, funny how since the Cap era has begun the boys are nothing more then irrelevant/mediocre with a puff ball for a QB! You actually have to earn a championship these days, imagine that, that being said the days of rings in big D are over, well over!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether we win the division or not, Its just nice to see your empty trophy case even when we have a bad year. It lifts my spirits.

I bet it does since cowgirls have a shit load of dust on there's! Wasn't Clinton stuffing cigars up Monica's arse the last time the Cowgirls were handed a trophy?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Like we have a choice? :laugh3: someday you guys will get new material....
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Three monks turned their back on the world. They go into the wilderness to repent their sins before God. They did not speak to one another for the space of a year. Then one of the men said to another at the end of the year, "We are well," said he.
Thus it was for another year. "It is well indeed," said the second man.
They were there after that for another year. "I swear by my habit," said the third man, "if you do not allow me some quiet I will abandon the wilderness entirely to you!"

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Oldest[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Joke in the World[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]