• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone heard from sonnyblack65? I'm getting worried.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have we heard anything from that guy in the last week? :shocked: Let's start by calling Boston-area rehab clinics and wino shelters.

Hopefully he's just holed up in a cheap Foxboro motel with an off-duty cocktail waitress waiting for the big game this weekend. Oh wait, what was I thinking. :doh: The NFL makes sure the Pats never have to play the first week of the playoffs. I keep forgetting!

Sonny, what say you? Still wondering if there's a single excuse from you Foxboro Faithful for why the Pats shouldn't win it all this year. I can't think of a single one! :noidea:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bedridden, what i gathered is hes an old out of touch shrewd, i fancy his stubbornness though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have we heard anything from that guy in the last week? :shocked: Let's start by calling Boston-area rehab clinics and wino shelters.

Hopefully he's just holed up in a cheap Foxboro motel with an off-duty cocktail waitress waiting for the big game this weekend. Oh wait, what was I thinking. :doh: The NFL makes sure the Pats never have to play the first week of the playoffs. I keep forgetting!

Sonny, what say you? Still wondering if there's a single excuse from you Foxboro Faithful for why the Pats shouldn't win it all this year. I can't think of a single one! :noidea:

Hammer I was in RI rehab joint, OD'd on Maddog 20/20 . If I go to Boston once in 5 years is pushing it, I actually hit NY more often. Thanks for concern and too answer your question there is no excuse that NE shouldn't rep the AFC in the SB. They have HFA, which is huge and the best QB in the AFC. Having said that, there are a few good teams in the NFC so its anybody's Lombardi

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bedridden, what i gathered is hes an old out of touch shrewd, i fancy his stubbornness though.

Youngen can you please empty my bed pan?. Also a sponge bath would be nice, thanks in advance

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer I was in RI rehab joint, OD'd on Maddog 20/20 . If I go to Boston once in 5 years is pushing it, I actually hit NY more often. Thanks for concern and too answer your question there is no excuse that NE shouldn't rep the AFC in the SB. They have HFA, which is huge and the best QB in the AFC. Having said that, there are a few good teams in the NFC so its anybody's Lombardi

Welcome back Sonny. I was getting tired of talking to hookers and pawn-shops and my knuckles are bare from knocking on rehab centers.....

As usual the Pats are the team to beat. Can be done but I don't see the AFC teams doing it. Early to be talking SB, we don't even know who our first match-up is......

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correction:

Russell Wilson is the best QB in the league.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Sonny. I was getting tired of talking to hookers and pawn-shops and my knuckles are bare from knocking on rehab centers.....

As usual the Pats are the team to beat. Can be done but I don't see the AFC teams doing it. Early to be talking SB, we don't even know who our first match-up is......

Southie thanks man and I know its a long trip from Hawaii. Were you asking hookers or getting down with them? shhhhh my bad thats what you told your wife and she might read this. How is your lovely wife that you mention every day? I just watched an older movie about Southie with Dennis Leary in it, playing a car thief for the Irish guys. The one with Donnie Wahlburgh was ok too

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, lets not argue about Wilson until February when he has two SB wins! This thread was all about did Sonnyblack get a ride in someones trunk and how did he escape?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie thanks man and I know its a long trip from Hawaii. Were you asking hookers or getting down with them? shhhhh my bad thats what you told your wife and she might read this. How is your lovely wife that you mention every day? I just watched an older movie about Southie with Dennis Leary in it, playing a car thief for the Irish guys. The one with Donnie Wahlburgh was ok too

I was only talking with them. Isn't that what you are suppposed to do with them?

Anyways, I had quit looking for you once I found out you had not been at the pawnshops. I figured you would not have enough money to get in any real trouble.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, lets not argue about Wilson until February when he has two SB wins! This thread was all about did Sonnyblack get a ride in someones trunk and how did he escape?

1( Wilson has a great shot too get his 2nd SB in a row in Feb)
2) TG for those little yellow pull-it trunk releases. When they were in the landfill digging a spot and laughing, I made the run

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only talking with them. Isn't that what you are suppposed to do with them?

Anyways, I had quit looking for you once I found out you had not been at the pawnshops. I figured you would not have enough money to get in any real trouble.....

Pawnshops lol too funny we do book, protection ( security), discount suits,womans coats etc that fell off truck

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1( Wilson has a great shot too get his 2nd SB in a row in Feb)
2) TG for those little yellow pull-it trunk releases. When they were in the landfill digging a spot and laughing, I made the run

You only rate a landfill? Damn the disrespect!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only rate a landfill? Damn the disrespect!

Aint it nothing worse than seagulls and your corpse laying in garbage. Those disrespectful Mutts, I would have appreciate a new dig or cemetary for Christ's sake. So what that I banged the big guy's wife, he was out with his Gumata

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mondo I was out looking for Fredo. Last they saw him he was packing for a fishing trip

Yeah, Sonny. And you guys are gonna Frankie Pantangelli when the Patriots go down this year.