• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone going this week?

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with my son and my nephew, sort of a Xmas present. I work in Secaucus which is right next to the stadium. I asked some of the people I work with if we would get killed wearing Eagles gear. In some manner, each told me the fans here are not as barbaric as those down the Turnpike. I will be wearing my Dirty Waters jersey. My son will be wearing a Mike Quick jersey, not sure what my nephew will wear, he is a huge Phila fan.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will likely be a bunch of Green there on Sunday ... so you won't feel alone! Have a good time ...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with my son and my nephew, sort of a Xmas present. I work in Secaucus which is right next to the stadium. I asked some of the people I work with if we would get killed wearing Eagles gear. In some manner, each told me the fans here are not as barbaric as those down the Turnpike. I will be wearing my Dirty Waters jersey. My son will be wearing a Mike Quick jersey, not sure what my nephew will wear, he is a huge Phila fan.
I went when I was in college and some little bitch 12 year old was talking shit the whole game... then Westbrook returned that punt!:D

Be heard, brother!:suds:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you had a great time Manny!

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a great time. Giant fans were great to us. Some were even shouting Cowboy Suck at the end of the game. The only altercation I saw was one Eagles fan in a Djax jersey trying to start a fight with 2 Giants fans that were just walking into the stadium.
The Birds were well represented. By the end of the game, it was almost all Eagles fans left in the stadium.
It was really cool that some families and some couples were wearing each of the teams jerseys.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a great time. Giant fans were great to us. Some were even shouting Cowboy Suck at the end of the game. The only altercation I saw was one Eagles fan in a Djax jersey trying to start a fight with 2 Giants fans that were just walking into the stadium.
The Birds were well represented. By the end of the game, it was almost all Eagles fans left in the stadium.
It was really cool that some families and some couples were wearing each of the teams jerseys.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could hear you on TV, Manny.

Great crowd and the 4th quarter was gold.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw the post game clip where all the fans had poured down close. Wondered if you were in there. You got to see a good one up close!

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the post game clip where all the fans had poured down close. Wondered if you were in there. You got to see a good one up close!
I did not go down, I was to far up, and wanted to get out of the rain.

Did the announcers mention how many Eagles fan were there? Was anything mentioned about our fans?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not go down, I was to far up, and wanted to get out of the rain.

Did the announcers mention how many Eagles fan were there? Was anything mentioned about our fans?

Not that I can recall. They didn’t need to mention it though.....it was noticeable. Loudest I’ve heard the Eagles fans in that stadium in quite a while.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I can recall. They didn’t need to mention it though.....it was noticeable. Loudest I’ve heard the Eagles fans in that stadium in quite a while.
It was great.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the radio from a guy who was there, who thought the crowd was about 70% Eagles fans.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard on the radio from a guy who was there, who thought the crowd was about 70% Eagles fans.

I don’t know about that. Didn’t see much crowd shots. But the shot of Iggs fans who stayed post game was pretty good size. If half the total Eagles fans stayed after the game to celebrate I would put it at about 35-40%. And that’s still substantial. Even with the Giants being so bad it’s still Eagles-Giants and should have attracted enough Giants fans.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it was that much. I went to an Eagles/Dolphins Monday nite game around 15 years ago. I thought there were more Eagles fans there, and they said it was about 30% of our fans. 70% sounds like a pretty high number.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it was that much. I went to an Eagles/Dolphins Monday nite game around 15 years ago. I thought there were more Eagles fans there, and they said it was about 30% of our fans. 70% sounds like a pretty high number.

Went that Bucs Eagles game once and swear there was at least as much green as red in the stands. Turned out it was about 30% Iggs fans.

I think the closest we came to 70% was against the Chargers in 2017. But that’s about a week in week out occurrence in that little stadium.