• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone else notice

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3 games in a row against nhl bottom feeding teams who had backups in net. Yet we coould only muster 4 goals?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Curtis Sanford is an upgrade over Mason. haha.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is indeed a problem. Parise and Kovy need to start playing like Parise and Kovy. What needs to be done for that to happen I don't know, but they need to figure this out. Hopefully they find their game and Zajac comes back in form.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't know what the deal is behind the scenes, how well liked he is, but I really wouldn't mind Adam Oates getting canned. Nice little shake up to the team, get a fresh set of ideas in there, and no major casualties in terms of roster.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what I mean. Parise has put up 40 kovalchuk 50. On other teams they are easy to put them up again...why Here do we watch them struggle to out up numbers? I'm just sick of hoping this team scores a goal or it being a miracle if they score 3. Columbus game is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Night before thanksgiving worst team in the nhl that place should be packed and rocking to a 5-1 stomp down. Instead its a struggle and a 2-1. I didn't watch the game so it could've been an exciting 2-1 game but i doubt it. And you guys can't tell me I'm not right and it doesn't piss you off either.

Yeah play that way over a season amd u will win 3/4 of your games and get into the playoffs....play that in the playoffs and its a good chance you lose 4 games in two weeks. I dont know what needs to be done but this 3 game stretch just reinforces what is wrong imo with this team...hockey wise and entertainment wise

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Kovy off of the right side as well as off of the point on the PP.... oh and speaking of the PP it's pretty bad when I think it's more likely we give up a SHG than score a PP one, I wish we could just decline the power plays cuz it's brutal

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Team plays to the level of their opponent, especially at home. I was there against Columbus. It was disaapointing. They are missing the killer instinct and almost play enough to try and not lose. Again especially true on home ice.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We need to wait for Travis to come back because Parise and Kovalchuk can't play on the same line. They're horrendous together.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is indeed a problem. Parise and Kovy need to start playing like Parise and Kovy. What needs to be done for that to happen I don't know, but they need to figure this out. Hopefully they find their game and Zajac comes back in form.

Split Kovy and Zach up. With Zajac on his way back soon and the emergence of Henrique, it would be much easier to do now.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Deboer needs to be shown an exit..... and use it.

I won't lie I'm actually relatively happy w him. Last week was a bad week, however right before that was probably our best week.

This team is your stereotypical young team, to a T. Flashes of brilliance, then moments where they look like chickens with their heads cut off.

Wait til zajac is back, then a month after you'll have more clarity as to whether hes good or bad. Realistically if you get Kovy and parise producing.... well look out.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we waited a week before New Years to show JMac the exit, I think Deboer is safe for the time being. I just want to see more accountability on this team. I don't see Deboer as the type to get on somebody for having a bad game. Get rid of Oates and bring in a badass.

Sloppy passing, costly turnovers, and skating in cruise control should not be tolerated.