• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone collect cards?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back into the hobby with my oldest. Curious if anyone else collects.

Sadly my mother tossed my thousands of cards when I left for college so im starting fresh

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back into the hobby with my oldest. Curious if anyone else collects.

Sadly my mother tossed my thousands of cards when I left for college so im starting fresh
i started in 1958 and collected thru the late 80's. i've since sold much of my collection (most of my high-priced ones are gone now but still have a few left. am currently waiting for a batch of around 120 that i sent in to psa last september (they are so backed up it's ridiculous. i think covid has a lot to do with it). at my age i figure it's time to shed the collection entirely as my daughters and g-daughter have no interest.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i started in 1958 and collected thru the late 80's. i've since sold much of my collection (most of my high-priced ones are gone now but still have a few left. am currently waiting for a batch of around 120 that i sent in to psa last september (they are so backed up it's ridiculous. i think covid has a lot to do with it). at my age i figure it's time to shed the collection entirely as my daughters and g-daughter have no interest.
I had a bunch of really good cards. I had one Ted Williams card my autn gave me in my collection that got tossed. Many Griffey Jr., McGuire, Thomas, etc. rookies. I seriously doubt I had any that had extreme value outside of the Williams card but I loved those cards.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bunch of really good cards. I had one Ted Williams card my autn gave me in my collection that got tossed. Many Griffey Jr., McGuire, Thomas, etc. rookies. I seriously doubt I had any that had extreme value outside of the Williams card but I loved those cards.
had my faves too. '56 williams, rookie rose, 49 kiner, tons of mantles', aarons', berras', koufaxs' etc my best faves were early white sox of course ... fox, looie, pierce, minnie .... all the good guys.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. Been sending more cards to PSA recently, but they raised their prices and the turnaround time is ridiculous.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a Bobby Dalbec SP out of my most recent box.

1617715553503.png

It has been selling well on eBay