• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody Worried?

SacTown9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
About the 9ers back-up QB situation? I know it's just pre-season but 2 UDFA as the 3rd, 4th string and of course Kap in the 2 spot... This could be bad!

:confused:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Kap today, I'm not worried. He just needs to learn all the plays and he's got time left for that.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read somewhere that Harbaugh didnt like any of the free agent QB's out there right now and i agree. Also said that after teams start sorting stuff out, someone was probably going to get released. So just have to wait and see, Masoli will have to do for now.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more faith in Harbaugh to develop a QB, so i'm not worried nearly as much as i have been in past years. This is probably the best we have been at QB for a while IMO.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Seems like the other teams that drafted a QB in this draft did the same thing. Have a average/below avg vet with the 2nd string QB being the rookie(Vikes McNabb/Ponder, Titans Hass/Locker, Jags Garrard/Gabbart, Bengals Palmer(Gradkowski?)/Dalton). The 3rd stringers on those teams are blah and if any of them see game time would be bad for that team.

But a vet could get released before the season starts so who knows. I doubt Masoli sticks as the 3rd stringer.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
About the 9ers back-up QB situation? I know it's just pre-season but 2 UDFA as the 3rd, 4th string and of course Kap in the 2 spot... This could be bad!

worried? who me?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

From what I am hearing & reading, Kap may be ready but our o'line may not be. I have yet to read a single good report on Davis, and with Snyder currently atop the depth chart @ C and Rachal @ RG, yeah, that worries me a bit.

tomz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From what I am hearing & reading, Kap may be ready but our o'line may not be. I have yet to read a single good report on Davis, and with Snyder currently atop the depth chart @ C and Rachal @ RG, yeah, that worries me a bit.

Any sources? He really looked good in camp today from what I saw. His wheel route and fade throws were on point and his post and outs were pretty legit zips too.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any sources? He really looked good in camp today from what I saw. His wheel route and fade throws were on point and his post and outs were pretty legit zips too.

Anthony Davis

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm worried about the following:

Joe Staley
Anthony Davis
Michael Crabtree
Chilo Rachal
Navarrow Bowman
Colin Kaepernick

I'm cautiously hopeful about RJF & Culliver.

I'm not happy with:

Sopoaga
Brooks
(unless he moves to ILB and plays well there; I want a better OLB).
Spencer
Whoever else starts at CB (except maybe Culliver if he's good)
Alex Smith

I think the Niners are wasting the careers of the following & should trade them:

Justin Smith
Frank Gore

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if someone doesn't shake loose, Harbaugh is prepared to go with what we have. I also think that he may be waiting to see if he needs to trade for Johnson from TB or if he can wait until he's a FA and just sign him then.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB in general is an uncertainty for this team. I'm just looking to see if Alex finally "gets it" after all this time in the league, although he'll be playing in a pro type offense.

Other concerns I have involve why the niners have 9 safeties and are not stockpiling corners. I'm still not sold that Spencer is a #2 corner - he's probably a #3 CB at best in this league. Also, Aldon is still an unknown while Haralson flat out disappeared in the pass rush department.

Also on defense, who is our best coverage LB now that Lawson is gone? And on offense, will we see improvement from the likes of Rachal and A. Davis?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
QB in general is an uncertainty for this team. I'm just looking to see if Alex finally "gets it" after all this time in the league, although he'll be playing in a pro type offense.

Other concerns I have involve why the niners have 9 safeties and are not stockpiling corners. I'm still not sold that Spencer is a #2 corner - he's probably a #3 CB at best in this league. Also, Aldon is still an unknown while Haralson flat out disappeared in the pass rush department.

Also on defense, who is our best coverage LB now that Lawson is gone? And on offense, will we see improvement from the likes of Rachal and A. Davis?

I think both of our inside backers Willis and Bowman are probably best in coveragel. Does that mean we'll be sending the OLBs and dropping the inside backers into coverage?

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio will definately mix it up. I dont think he is going to send the MLB's more than the OLB's. He will give them an even dose of both. Because the offense isnt exactly potent they need to attack on D, mix it up, and cause turnovers. The best defenses will keep the opponent off balance.