• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Guesses?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.png

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da da da da doodaloo …. a shark sighting. :D:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder does that end the I ran him off mantra ?

just asking for a friend

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell everyone you know:

Let’s get the “fire Bruce Allen” chant going at every home game until it happens.

Might take years. But still.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell everyone you know:

Let’s get the “fire Bruce Allen” chant going at every home game until it happens.

We will need the assistance from the opposing fans since they are the only ones going to the games anymore.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Chuck Coltman (WaPo). He is a 76 year old Skins fan and he's my new role model.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last thing (hopefully ) i will say on the face palms is fact he posted here . i am glad he did post here . he shouldnt let differences of opinion on other subjects get in the way of friendships and talking about the redskins

that being said no one should be " blamed " for that when others held the same opinions . a grown adult made a decision . and apparently is perhaps thinking better of it

the purpose of this board is first and foremost to talk about the redskins football team . anything else is secondary

and the rules , which were put in place years ago should be followed as it was agreed to by the members of this board and if you violate said rules dont cry about their enforcement . dont think that because you keep challenging authority gives you any more or less rights

some get a pass because when corrected they say " sorry" and move on . those that play the victim card and want to troubleshoot the moderator every 5 minutes get much harsher treatment

i am not going anywhere . so if you dont like it here then why post here ? find another sports board that is more to your liking or otherwise just shut the hell up and play by the rules

this forum will go on whether any of us are here or not . the only thing that will change are the players (posters ) they come and they go . been that way since i got here in 2013 . will be that way 10 years from now

during the season interest peaks , during the off season it wanes , except for maybe draft and FA stuff , mini camps and TC . any other conclusions drawn about that are simply trollings , hate or stupidity .

what you think is what YOU think .

my advice , stick to redskins /football topics and understand i see when these guys show up and sneek a peek which means they arent really gone

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons to come here is to get away from all the crap we hear all the time. There are people who aren't here now who I wish were. I am still hoping they will come back.

As far as dad goes. He has been fair and give some of us some leeway when we knew we stepping over the line. The key point is we knew it and self corrected. More people should applaud him for taking the time to do the work he does. Thanks to Sty and krush before him for doing the game day posts. :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons to come here is to get away from all the crap we hear all the time. There are people who aren't here now who I wish were. I am still hoping they will come back.

As far as dad goes. He has been fair and give some of us some leeway when we knew we stepping over the line. The key point is we knew it and self corrected. More people should applaud him for taking the time to do the work he does. Thanks to Sty and krush before him for doing the game day posts. :suds:

I thank you for the kind words . I try to do the best I can

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell everyone you know:

Hell, I gave everyone here an opportunity to join me aboard the get rid of B. Allen bandwagon in 2012. There have been plenty of years between then and now, but did anyone listen? NOOOOOOOoooooo {SIGH}

Last edited:

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a moderator is not necessary on this board. It has a tiny fraction of the traffic and activity that the ESPN boards used to have. if that was the case none of these posts would even be necessary.. not to mention the moderator here has broken the code of conduct on more then a few occasions

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a moderator is not necessary on this board. It has a tiny fraction of the traffic and activity that the ESPN boards used to have. if that was the case none of these posts would even be necessary.. not to mention the moderator here has broken the code of conduct on more then a few occasions

we have one so end of story as a matter of fact we have 3 , our traffic is as good as any board on the forum . i have broken no codes of conduct , you however routinely do so

again if you dont like it you can go somewhere else

almost all of your recent posts arre nothing more then whining about the mods because you didnt get your way

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have one so end of story as a matter of fact we have 3 , our traffic is as good as any board on the forum . i have broken no codes of conduct , you however routinely do so

again if you dont like it you can go somewhere else

almost all of your recent posts arre nothing more then whining about the mods because you didnt get your way

I wasn't talking about the traffic on this board. I was talking about Hooplas traffic in general compared to ESPN. Not even close to the same amount hence why I don't think a moderator is necessary on this board. Also the traffic for this board compared to others on SportsHoopla probably has a lot to do with your 20-30 posts a day. You alone probably make up at least 50% of the boards activity

I have nothing else to say on the matter

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about the traffic on this board. I was talking about Hooplas traffic in general compared to ESPN. Not even close to the same amount hence why I don't think a moderator is necessary on this board. Also the traffic for this board compared to others on SportsHoopla probably has a lot to do with your 20-30 posts a day. You alone probably make up at least 50% of the boards activity

I have nothing else to say on the matter

Thank God.