• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any chance BYU upsets Wisconsin?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty certain a team that is 8-0-1 against the spread has, by definition, been underrated. It's hard to imagine a more clear example of a team being underrated.

Who have you played?

People like to call tOSU overrated due to their sos. Yet they beat the Badgers.

People like to call wisky underrated yet they haven't beaten anyone either using SportsHoopla logic, and looking at their remaining schedule, you won't.

Don't cry so much from my observation. I said about the same as Utah. You guys would probably beat them. Maybe.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
threads like this prove that a whole lot of people that say "the BIG is down" have no fing clue about how good BIG teams are because they don't even watch them play.

To say BYU has a better defense than Ohio State is plain stupid

thanks for exposing yourselves as dipshits

nice win Badgers

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same shit every week from the same shitheads. Win a game vs a good team, and it's "because that team sucks too."

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin should've won by more, that first fumble was a derp move by Gordon. This was an easy win for Wisconsin over a team that throttled that "quality improving Big 12 team" Texas. Either way you slice it, it's a good win. Nice job Badgers.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same shit every week from the same shitheads. Win a game vs a good team, and it's "because that team sucks too."

yup asshats talk a team up then once a BIG team beats them they say oh they sucked or every single SEC team would win the BIG and beat each team by 5,000 points

sucks wisky is moving divisions
I guess we will still play each year but it will be in Indianapolis

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised Nebraska has internet access to be honest.

we dont . I had to drive to Illinois to post hence my late submission. lol sorry I was wrapped up in the Husker game and thought Wisky had the late game.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who have you played?

People like to call tOSU overrated due to their sos. Yet they beat the Badgers.

People like to call wisky underrated yet they haven't beaten anyone either using SportsHoopla logic, and looking at their remaining schedule, you won't.

Well, we played at Tempe and lost* by 1. You played at Tempe and lost by 29.

We played Illinois in Champaign and won by 24 (after two garbage-time Illini TDs). You played Illinois at a neutral site and won by 10.

Your best win is Boise. Boise lost by 17 to BYU. We beat BYU. Handily.

Also, i'm not sure you get the concept of covering the spread. Covering the spread against bad teams still shows you are underrated. And we didn't just cover the spread against bad teams. We covered the spread against Arizona State, Iowa, BYU, and (by game-time spread, not opening line) Ohio State.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We played Illinois in Champaign and won by 24 (after two garbage-time Illini TDs). You played Illinois at a neutral site and won by 10.

Your best win is Boise. Boise lost by 17 to BYU. We beat BYU. Handily.

Also, i'm not sure you get the concept of covering the spread. Covering the spread against bad teams still shows you are underrated. And we didn't just cover the spread against bad teams. We covered the spread against Arizona State, Iowa, BYU, and (by game-time spread, not opening line) Ohio State.

And boom goes the Washington troll.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with Washington fans lately? Extreme butthurt over Oregon's success? They lost, enjoy it.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what you are saying is that my comparison between Utah and Cheesehead U is accurate. I can live with the compromise.