• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Bass Fishermen On Here?

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t fish a lot for Bass. When I do it’s usually for crappie, some largemouth bass.

Lived on the Atlantic Ocean for awhile and once you go there, it’s all downhill when going back to fresh water. Still good tho just not like catching Snook or Reds

View attachment 192701
Love going for Redfish. As I mentioned, brother has a beachhouse at Ft. Morgan, basically Gulf Shores west. Have the Bon Secor river and bay just a few miles away. Love fishing there but only get down there once or twice a year and has been a few due to work. Hopefully, that is about to change.Fishing for Reds back in the bays and bayous is very similar to fishing for large mouth bass here. Recently began a new job and hoping it affords me opportunity to get down to the Gulf. About a 5 hour drive from here.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t fish a lot for Bass. When I do it’s usually for crappie, some largemouth bass.

Lived on the Atlantic Ocean for awhile and once you go there, it’s all downhill when going back to fresh water. Still good tho just not like catching Snook or Reds

View attachment 192701
Also, I love your bikini. Lol

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for you folks interested in a good fishing story or even a few damn good lies. Lol Hit me up!!! Plenty of information to share. RTR!!!
Bass?? What's this bass, crappie stuff? You need to come to South Dakota!

627c2077-23b6-49ac-9f27-74e784f26056.jpg

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you located @Edisto_Tiger ?
One of my best buds is a Clemmer as well. @txTIGER1963 he loves a damn good creek but, he just wants to stomp around and pan for gold. Lol
I am down near Charleston, SC. About 45 minutes from there. I have the best of the fishing world around me. Down the road, I have a 45-50 acre pond/lake that my brother lives on, then another couple of miles away is my mama's place, which is on the Edisto river (fresh water), then about an hour and a half away is the santee-cooper lakes, lake Moultie and Lake Marion, then from there my dad lives on Lake Murray which is about 2 hours and 15 minutes, then I am about 45 minutes from the coast for salt water fishing. I LOVE my location! I love fishing!

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass?? What's this bass, crappie stuff? You need to come to South Dakota!

627c2077-23b6-49ac-9f27-74e784f26056.jpg
Wow! That a paddle fish? They used to be here but, apparently haven't been seen in years. I think if you take one here they put you under the jail. Lol

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you located @Edisto_Tiger ?
One of my best buds is a Clemmer as well. @txTIGER1963 he loves a damn good creek but, he just wants to stomp around and pan for gold. Lol

haha, my oldest daughter learned well and brought me a cooler of rainbows and browns last week from upstate

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am down near Charleston, SC. About 45 minutes from there. I have the best of the fishing world around me. Down the road, I have a 45-50 acre pond/lake that my brother lives on, then another couple of miles away is my mama's place, which is on the Edisto river (fresh water), then about an hour and a half away is the santee-cooper lakes, lake Moultie and Lake Marion, then from there my dad lives on Lake Murray which is about 2 hours and 15 minutes, then I am about 45 minutes from the coast for salt water fishing. I LOVE my location! I love fishing!
Awesome!!! Have always wanted to fish several of the lakes you mentioned. Always heard the Salt water stripe got huge on Santee Cooper. They were stocked here on Weiss lake in the early 70's. An oddity occurred and they think the salts are reproducing in a land locked river/lake system. Have caught some monsters and had my heart broken while fishing some largemouth bass tournaments. Lol

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome!!! Have always wanted to fish several of the lakes you mentioned. Always heard the Salt water stripe got huge on Santee Cooper. They were stocked here on Weiss lake in the early 70's. An oddity occurred and they think the salts are reproducing in a land locked river/lake system. Have caught some monsters and had my heart broken while fishing some largemouth bass tournaments. Lol
I used to fish tourneys. Do you fish BFL or Fisher's of Men? or .... ?

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you tried that stupid shit they call "noodling" for cats in your area? Lot of the local kids I used to coach in ball have gotten into it. I ain't sticking my damn arm in a hole, underwater in the Coosa river for love nor money. Lol
Nope!! To hell with that! I with you. I ain't sticking my hand in a hole under water! Screw that!

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to fish tourneys. Do you fish BFL or Fisher's of Men? or .... ?
Mostly local stuff and clubs. Have gotten away from much tourney fishing due to work the last few years. Son is big into it. Alabama Bass Federation and several clubs. They won their club this year with a nice fat payout at the end of the year.