• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown tweets goodbye

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wait till bell gets to a new o line. where he stands behind the line for 3 seconds waiting to hit a hole........lets see if another line can block for him that long
There will be a learning curve while the O line learns to hold their blocks longer.... Bell might not survive it!:dhd:

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wait till bell gets to a new o line. where he stands behind the line for 3 seconds waiting to hit a hole........lets see if another line can block for him that long
WTF is up with AB's lip? I can't believe he thinks that looks cool....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be a learning curve while the O line learns to hold their blocks longer.... Bell might not survive it!:dhd:
yeah, but its not that easy for them to"just hold the blocks longer" if they could do that, they would be a better o line

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He complains that they frontloaded his contract.

They gave him an abnormal share of the money up front, that's somehow a bad thing.

That's an actual complaint for him. Dude absolutely has CTE.
I love how he fails to mention how the Steelers restructured his contract which gave him more guaranteed money, givin it the appearance of a frontloaded contract. AB has no fucking clue how contracts work and is an absolute dipshit.

40-plus minutes talking about his stats, money, Hollywood mansion, and not feeling respected, while not once mentioning a desire to win a championship.

That's Antonio Brown in a nutshell.
This... So much this. He wants the fame and the glory, but that is all for self-promoting his AB brand. The only reason he ever mentions wanting that championship is to boost HIS resume and not his team. He has never cared about his team.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how he fails to mention how the Steelers restructured his contract which gave him more guaranteed money, givin it the appearance of a frontloaded contract. AB has no fucking clue how contracts work and is an absolute dipshit.

He's upset because there are now a few receivers earning more on an annual basis, and he cannot have that.

He also just saw another Steelers receiver outgain him in yards in 2018.

The guy has been an insecure, whiney bitch for years and it has gotten worse over the past year.

From Brown's warped point of view, not putting up with his shit equates to disrespect.

The guy also had the nerve to tell prospective new teams that he does not need the game, and they'll have to operate on his terms. Whatever the fuck that means.

It's like the guy is trying to deliberately undermine is trade value to compel the Steelers to release him.

I really hope the Steelers are not that stupid, as I would trade him to the worst possible QB situation for a 7th round pick in fucking 2029 before I released him.

Let him spend the rest of his prime years accumulating 600-700yds and 2-3 TDs and see how much business is booming then.

Seriously, fuck that guy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's upset because there are now a few receivers earning more on an annual basis, and he cannot have that.

He also just saw another Steelers receiver outgain him in yards in 2018.

The guy has been an insecure, whiney bitch for years and it has gotten worse over the past year.

From Brown's warped point of view, not putting up with his shit equates to disrespect.

The guy also had the nerve to tell prospective new teams that he does not need the game, and they'll have to operate on his terms. Whatever the fuck that means.

It's like the guy is trying to deliberately undermine is trade value to compel the Steelers to release him.

I really hope the Steelers are not that stupid, as I would trade him to the worst possible QB situation for a 7th round pick in fucking 2029 before I released him.

Let him spend the rest of his prime years accumulating 600-700yds and 2-3 TDs and see how much business is booming then.

Seriously, fuck that guy.
Agreed.

Love how he says the team holds Ben to a higher standard, ownership mentality and all that, and the team isn't showing him the respect he deserves. Yet Ben is staying in the dorm rooms during camp while AB rents out a mulit-million dollar AirBnB, and AB "voluntarily" shows up during team meetings or practices while Ben never misses a single one?
giphy.gif

Oh and saying that Ben has only been over to his house once, and they don't practice together, yada yada yada... I would never want an egotistical prick like AB in my house, even if he was my teammate. But he's consistently using Ben as his scapegoat to push his narrative, that's for sure.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^That is so comical but the good thing is everyone sees right through him. In the end he is hurting himself more than he is hurting the Steelers. They will move on and find a WR but good luck finding a team that wants a narcissist who thinks the QB is the problem. Yeah good luck in the XFL bud.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Love how he says the team holds Ben to a higher standard, ownership mentality and all that, and the team isn't showing him the respect he deserves. Yet Ben is staying in the dorm rooms during camp while AB rents out a mulit-million dollar AirBnB, and AB "voluntarily" shows up during team meetings or practices while Ben never misses a single one?

Oh and saying that Ben has only been over to his house once, and they don't practice together, yada yada yada... I would never want an egotistical prick like AB in my house, even if he was my teammate. But he's consistently using Ben as his scapegoat to push his narrative, that's for sure.

Ben will never be teammate of the year, but at least he makes an effort to prioritize winning and a common goal.

Brown is 100% about advancing and promoting himself all the time, as was reflected in the Facebook locker room video in the 2016 playoffs.

Brown probably has some legitimate gripes with Ben, but to complain about a double standard with all the shit Steelers have tolerated from him takes a special level of delusion.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^That is so comical but the good thing is everyone sees right through him. In the end he is hurting himself more than he is hurting the Steelers. They will move on and find a WR but good luck finding a team that wants a narcissist who thinks the QB is the problem. Yeah good luck in the XFL bud.
i disagree.

Hes hurting both terrible. Hes handcuffing us, and driving his trade value to nil. He has a heavy cap hit contract, hes on the wrong side of 30, and has probably 2-3 prime years left. Hes done nothing but do crap that would make teams not want that cancer.........which limits his appeal to teams, and what they are willing to give up. Most good teams, with a good structure, arent gonna bring that in. Unless its NE or someone with such a strong core, that they will squash his ass..........what was likely a first for the best wr in football could now jsut as easily be a 3rd round pick