• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown tweets goodbye

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Mr.Rodgers either
Well fair enough . Curious besides brees and Kaep. What other qbs do u like? Besides say mahomes whose done it for one year? Some guys with multiple years starting

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fair enough . Curious besides brees and Kaep. What other qbs do u like? Besides say mahomes whose done it for one year? Some guys with multiple years starting

Wilson and Luck are the first 2 that come to mind

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown takes no blame for rift with Steelers

And that is the problem.

Brown takes no blame for rift with Steelers

"I don't take any blame," Brown told Darlington. "I just think I took responsibility for my situation. You know, I didn't point the finger. I didn't make no one look bad. I didn't throw no stones at anyone."

AB:

"I would've liked for me and Ben to be cool. You know what I mean? I thought we was cool. But when I think ... I've been to his house one time. He's been to my house one time. You know what I mean? We don't work out in the offseason. You think that's winning? That's not winning.''

i'm mean are you fucking kidding me.

Signed a 68 Million dollar contract in 2017. 19 fucking million signing bonus.
But you won't do you damn job because Ben did not invite to enough Birthday parties?

Does he realize that potential teams will see hoe delicate he is? ...good lord.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson and Luck are the first 2 that come to mind
Ya I like them too, brees is hard to hate.

I know it’s only been one year but love baker

Strangely I like fitz magic a lot, the belated Alex Smith, and u hate Tom Brady but love him. He kills my team, kills everyone. But he is so good and so methodical.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben won two SB's without AB, none in the 9 years with him.

Antonio Brown takes on Steelers in lengthy ESPN interview | TribLIVE.com

In the interview, the 30-year-old wide receiver:

• Criticized general manager Kevin Colbert, coach Mike Tomlin, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and even expressed displeasure with team president Art Rooney II.

• Repeated what he has expressed on social media, that he wants a new contract from the team that trades for him.

• Played off the speeding ticket he received on McKnight Road in the North Hills for driving in excess of 100 mph.

• Accepted no share of the blame for his fractured relationship with the organization.

“I don’t take any blame,” Brown said. “I think I just took responsibility for my situation. I didn’t point the finger, I didn’t make no one look bad. I didn’t throw no stones at anyone.”

My sig is the only necessary response to the bullshit AB says in the above:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a DIVA over there constantly demanding the ball, Ben will be a better QB.

Sure, Brown is an amazing talent, but when the ego needs fed and balls get forced to him that's when Ben is missing better targets, or even forcing interceptions.

JuJu isn't that kind of player, and I hope whoever they go after to fill Brown's roster spot isn't that kind of player. So... No drafting a cousin of AB who goes by the name 'Hollywood'.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a DIVA over there constantly demanding the ball, Ben will be a better QB.

Sure, Brown is an amazing talent, but when the ego needs fed and balls get forced to him that's when Ben is missing better targets, or even forcing interceptions.

JuJu isn't that kind of player, and I hope whoever they go after to fill Brown's roster spot isn't that kind of player. So... No drafting a cousin of AB who goes by the name 'Hollywood'.
Yup, always force feeding him which turned into rushed throws into impossible windows.....Only to watch him throw his hands up like a child and cause some disturbance on the sidelines after the play.....Get no less than a 2nd or 3rd for him and move on.....

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^ From a guy who knows what it's like not to have a QB like Ben throwing him the ball.

I bet Ben has another ring or two right now if we had Larry Fitzgerald in the lineup all that time, instead of Brown.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He complains that they frontloaded his contract.

They gave him an abnormal share of the money up front, that's somehow a bad thing.

That's an actual complaint for him. Dude absolutely has CTE.

Besides the Raiders, what team is going to give a 30 year old diva WR on his last contract a back loaded contract, makes stupid sense for a team.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the Raiders, what team is going to give a 30 year old diva WR on his last contract a back loaded contract, makes stupid sense for a team.
It sure looks like he's trying to torpedo his trade to the bad teams that we have heard are interested.

Trying to force a release? Anything less than a 2, and the Steelers should keep him and let him rot at home.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Ben has another ring or two right now if we had Larry Fitzgerald in the lineup all that time, instead of Brown.

I'm not a betting man, but.....I doubt it. Ben overall, has been pretty average in the playoffs, and the last time they were going to SB's was when they had #1-type defenses. Plus, they've had other toxic fucks like Bryant and Bell to ramp up the hip-hoppery nonsense in Brown's absence.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Brown takes no blame for rift with Steelers

Yep not his fault <sarcasm>
At first when I took at quick glance at that pick of him I though that was coke all around his mouth like Tyrone Biggums.

tyrone-biggums_400x400.jpg

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40-plus minutes talking about his stats, money, Hollywood mansion, and not feeling respected, while not once mentioning a desire to win a championship.

That's Antonio Brown in a nutshell.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have much more respect for Bell than AB
i dont know that , thats saying much. I think bell lead his team mates to a dry well.........i dont respect that at all. then all his little games, and trying to drum up interest to new teams.........

95% of the "rumors" with bell are started by bell saying he wants to play there, NOTHING from the team