• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Has Been Traded to the Raiders

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the steelers pay fair contracts, and they were MORE than fair with Antonio, TWICE.

so, what, you justify his behavior because you think the Steelers weren't paying him enough? get the fuck out of here with that nonsense
Don’t waste your breathe @eaglesnut like
Others is not hear to discuss . Merely to make comments and move along. I found out yesterday that disputing things, questioning, or trying to provoke conversation on a message board is trolling, whining, etc.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I just hate all the big talk followed by no action by the front office. I'm getting to old to "wait for next year".
#1s don't come along every year and that is exactly what this offense needs.

If you try to fix every problem you have all at once, you become the Redskins. It's not best to be more patient because waiting is fun; it's because the end result will be weaker if the team doesn't re-build the right way.

But Lynch hasn't proved that he has the acumen for the job anyway. I did nothing but trash his 2017-draft debacle from day 1, and 2018 was just ok. It might not matter what his strategy is if he doesn't get a lot smarter really fast.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And shouldn't have an offense, I guess.

Just wait until Juju proves he's worth 20 million per. The Steelers will cry about it instead of being happy that he's such a good player.

Out of the final four teams this past season. All with top offenses... how many pay a non-QB skill position player 20 mil per?

I'll wait...

There's one player out of those four teams and he hamstringed the entire team.

RB's don't matter and WR's are peripheral.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the final four teams this past season. All with top offenses... how many pay a non-QB skill position player 20 mil per?

I'll wait...

There's one player out of those four teams and he hamstringed the entire team.

RB's don't matter and WR's are peripheral.

I’d love to know the non-QB skill position player making 20 million per year on a contract in 2018?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d love to know the non-QB skill position player making 20 million per year on a contract in 2018?

I meant to say only one made 20 mil last year... Gurley

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you try to fix every problem you have all at once, you become the Redskins. It's not best to be more patient because waiting is fun; it's because the end result will be weaker if the team doesn't re-build the right way.

But Lynch hasn't proved that he has the acumen for the job anyway. I did nothing but trash his 2017-draft debacle from day 1, and 2018 was just ok. It might not matter what his strategy is if he doesn't get a lot smarter really fast.
You hire an amateur and you get amateurish results.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they won a lot of SB's with AB That bitch quit on his team and thought he was above everyone, if I was a Pitt Fan, would say good riddance also

This ^^^^

They got fleeced for the talent level that AB brings, but I'm relieved he's gone.....I wish him the worst of luck......

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well one first, lets not make something else, plus a starting safety

They get Collins replacement, who was a first round pick and on a rookie contract for two more years, with a team option for one more.

As well as the 17th pick in the first round and a 3rd round pick.

THAT is the type of haul you should get for a WR like OBJ and AB.

What Oakland gave up for AB should be a felony.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of Pittsburgh right now, tbh. But I feel that they have to prove themselves all over.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get Collins replacement, who was a first round pick and on a rookie contract for two more years, with a team option for one more.

As well as the 17th pick in the first round and a 3rd round pick.

THAT is the type of haul you should get for a WR like OBJ and AB.

What Oakland gave up for AB should be a felony.
see OBJ hasnt destroyed everything, gone nuts, demanded things, ripped his locker room apart, been all over social media bashing ppl and making depends........just a thought, and OBJ is younger

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of Pittsburgh right now, tbh. But I feel that they have to prove themselves all over.

Cleveland will be the favorite to win that conference for quite a while with the team they are building.

Everyone else is losing talent and Cleveland is acquiring talent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland will be the favorite to win that conference for quite a while with the team they are building.

Everyone else is losing talent and Cleveland is acquiring talent.

they need to prove it first, but they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty, hard to fathom that the browns could do that

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see OBJ hasnt destroyed everything, gone nuts, demanded things, ripped his locker room apart, been all over social media bashing ppl and making depends........just a thought, and OBJ is younger

Have you not followed the NFL? OBJ is one of, if not, the biggest headcases in the NFL.

He had a viral video of him and a woman laying in bed with a plate with lines of coke and a credit card.

He has been suspended for his on field antics.

He has called out his own teammates.

He has attacked the FG kicker net.

Oh yeah — and he has missed 1 1/2 years worth of games in 5 years.

Yet the Giants got a 1st round pick (17), a player who was a first round pick and 3 years remaining on his rookie deal and a 3rd round pick.

Oakland absolutely FLEECED Pitt getting Brown for a 3rd and 5th:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to prove it first, but they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty, hard to fathom that the browns could do that

They will be a HUGE favorite to win that division.

Cleveland has added Olivier Vernon and Sheldon Richardson on defense. OBJ on offense.

While Pitt will lose Bell and Antonio Brown, and Baltimore lost half their damn defense (Suggs, Mosley, Smith, etc)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not followed the NFL? OBJ is one of, if not, the biggest headcases in the NFL.

He had a video of viral of him and a woman laying in bed with a plate with lines of coke and a credit card.

He has been suspended for his on field antics.

He has called out his own teammates.

He has attacked the FG kicker net.

Oh yeah — and he has missed 1 1/2 years worth of games in 5 years.

Yet the Giants got a 1st round pick (17), a player who was a first round pick and 3 years remaining on his rookie deal and a 3rd round pick.

Oakland absolutely FLEECED Pitt getting Brown for a 3rd and 5th:L
one of , have you seen the nfl this offseason, AB was in uncharted territory.

im not saying we werent fleeced, but by demanding new money, being older, and being on a 24/7 collision course with anything not what he wants, he eviscerated his trade value.

You can agree to disagree. Im fine. I think we SHOULD have got way more, but he f'd us, and i think the browns fleeced the NYG's.

is what it is.