• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These timelines coincide with when his wife, Chelsea, went AWOL from his family... remember that random people Instagram post where he posted her picture asking for friends & family to help her & bring her back to her kids that she was neglecting???

High probability that she found out about this shit and AB, the psycho he is, played the parent neglect card on her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.12...ama-on-instagram-for-not-being-there-for-kids

How many baby mommas does this clown have?

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, who hasn't snuck up behind a girl and unloaded one on her back and neck while she's watching tv?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy both Brown and the Pats getting what they deserve, but I'm not blaming AB for r*pe. This is money grab in my opinion.

He didn't r*pe you did he? I hope not. That does make it easier to keep from blaming him for r*pe when you aren't the one being raped.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, who hasn't snuck up behind a girl and unloaded one on her back and neck while she's watching tv?
Did this just last night. Wife wasn't amused while she ate her meatloaf.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Pats fans acting like this is strictly a money grab and AB doesn’t have some serious issues.

Read the article

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Pats fans acting like this is strictly a money grab and AB doesn’t have some serious issues.

Read the article

I tend to believe the women, so I hope they investigate and put AB away for a long time if the allegations are true. There is no room on this planet for more rapists. And if it's revealed through the investigation that this woman was lying, she should be prosecuted heavily. Same way I feel in every r*pe allegation case.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to believe the women, so I hope they investigate and put AB away for a long time if the allegations are true. There is no room on this planet for more rapists. And if it's revealed through the investigation that this woman was lying, she should be prosecuted heavily. Same way I feel in every r*pe allegation case.

Anyone with a rational mind would look at the crazy. They met in college at Fellowship for Christian athletes and were in a bible study. Lost track for a few years and then she agreed to help train him in a field she was an expert apparently due to her gymnast background. I don’t know all the facts but I know AB seems a lot crazier than this chick. That and AB has a serious appetite for pussy

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s like a bad Jerry Springer show.. dude has never been married and apparently just likes to move from woman to woman. Great examples for his kids for sure

Antonio Brown Sends Out A PSA To His Baby Momma & Includes Three Of His Other Baby Mommas

Antonio Brown Sends Out A PSA To His Baby Momma & Includes Three Of His Other Baby Mommas
Yep, this was just 1 month after the 3rd incident in this r*pe accusation... This woman he's talking about (Chelsea) is his current & long-time girlfriend. I'm thinking she found out about his misconduct and fled.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but I'm not going to slam the guy for this. This chick could very well be full of shit so I'll wait and see.

Admittedly, I'm having a fun moment at his expense, largely because he's been such a me ass hole and gotten what he wanted at every turn. Whatever happens to the court case, I really don't care, it most likely is a money ploy, but him defending that vs playing football is amusing.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read the article
i did, thank you.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you
cant
put
someone
away
on
a
civil
suit

jesus christ

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Roethlisberger.
you mean the 6 games he got for raping those poor girls?

that
was
criminal
not
civil

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended Wednesday for six games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced.

Commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment a week after prosecutors decided not to charge Roethlisberger in a case involving a 20-year-old college student who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Georgia nightclub in March.

Roethlisberger also was ordered to undergo a comprehensive behavioral evaluation. Goodell will look at Roethlisberger's progress before the season and might consider reducing the suspension to four games.

However, a failure to comply with the NFL's ruling might lead to a longer suspension.

can you cite an example involving a civil case please?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really wonder about this place sometimes.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean the 6 games he got for raping those poor girls?

that
was
criminal
not
civil

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was suspended Wednesday for six games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced.

Commissioner Roger Goodell handed down the punishment a week after prosecutors decided not to charge Roethlisberger in a case involving a 20-year-old college student who accused him of sexually assaulting her in a Georgia nightclub in March.

Roethlisberger also was ordered to undergo a comprehensive behavioral evaluation. Goodell will look at Roethlisberger's progress before the season and might consider reducing the suspension to four games.

However, a failure to comply with the NFL's ruling might lead to a longer suspension.

can you cite an example involving a civil case please?
Maybe I got the incidents crossed... Thought the suspension came after the 2nd, which was a civil lawsuit.