• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't necessarily say the Pats didn't know, but if they did

I tend to agree here. Further proof that no matter what team you play for talent gets you a lot more leniency. It's just which teams will go further than others (Bengals).

The Steelers showed that with James Harrison/Cedric Wilson.

Brown is being tolerated for one reason: his talent. If this was somebody else (some unknown guy) he’s been cut already. But before you we start with the “patriot way” stuff again or claiming the patriots are employing a double standard because it’s Brown don’t forget that the last time a Steelers player was accused of r*pe/sexual assault I can recall the entire team behind Ben at a press conference supporting him as he vowed to fight the allegations against him and never pay. Of course they did that because it was another very talented player.

It’s not the “patriot way”. It’s the way of the world. Is it hypocritical? You bet it is. But it’s not limited to the patriots.

Btw... “patriot way” has to do with the concept of team before individual. It has to do with working hard. It has to do with the way BB runs things. Everyone says he’s a hard guy to play for because of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone is questioning the timming?

That chick saw how quickly AB lost $30M. No way she was waiting around any longer.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we assuming he is guilty?

Women never lied about this before.

It isn't a coincidence that this comes up when he been in the news for the last month? This didn't just happened last week

I even read something that said there are messages of the chick reaching out to AB after the "r*pe" happened

Being a Saints fan, Brown must be on your fantasy team huh? There is no other reason to support this piece of shit than that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he learned that he did not have the guaranteed money after his apology? Everything happened so quickly it's hard to keep track of the timeline. And yeah, just about every fan hopes he is not rewarded for his behavior by going to the Pats.

The timeline went from my understanding went something like this...Gruden steps in says in the media the plan is for Brown to play. Shortly after that we got word AB had apologized to his teammates...then the additional fine and new details of the contract hit the media, shortly after that AB took to Instagram said no guaranteed money, no play and asked for his release...a short while later the Raiders released him.

It was a fluid story for sure.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he learned that he did not have the guaranteed money after his apology? Everything happened so quickly it's hard to keep track of the timeline. And yeah, just about every fan hopes he is not rewarded for his behavior by going to the Pats.

I'm not on Instagram or anything like that so I was following it on TV with the ticker tape news. Gruden says in the media the plan is for Brown to play. Shortly after that we got word AB had apologized to his teammates...then the additional fine and new details of the contract hit the media, shortly after that AB took to Instagram said no guaranteed money, no play and asked for his release...a short while later the Raiders released him and maybe 5 or 6 hours later he's signed with NE.

It was a fluid story for sure.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I don’t get... if she’s been extorting/receiving money from AB what lawyer in their right mind would file a lawsuit?!? She could be in big trouble criminally. While brown could be as well it’s actually easier to prove extortion than a r*pe/sexual assault that occurred years ago
My thoughts as well. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. At this point though, I don't think the NFL has any choice but to put him on the exempt list until this is resolved.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts as well. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. At this point though, I don't think the NFL has any choice but to put him on the exempt list until this is resolved.
lol

he wont go on any exempt list.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with due process BKS, but going off precedent, the NFL can't let him play while defending himself in criminal case in court.

I get that but I'm not going to slam the guy for this. This chick could very well be full of shit so I'll wait and see.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Saints fan, Brown must be on your fantasy team huh? There is no other reason to support this piece of shit than that.

I'm not supporting him. Wrong is Wrong and Right is Right

You don't know how females operate I assume?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with due process BKS, but going off precedent, the NFL can't let him play while defending himself in criminal case in court.
its
not
criminal

its civil

come on people.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this
is
a
civil
lawsuit
not
a
criminal
case
dummies

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This didnt pop up in pittsburgh last year. Didnt pop up in oakland a week ago. As soon as he gets to the one place everyone dreads, this pops up a day later.
Come on man. Don't be that guy.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"every lawsuit is a criminal case"

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not supporting him. Wrong is Wrong and Right is Right

You don't know how females operate I assume?

I know the rest of the single guys in the league are not practicing celibacy, and they don't have women throwing down embarrassing emails and what not accusing them of r*pe. If she is bat shit crazy, it is because Brown is bat shit crazy. Learn to become a respectable human being with proper morals and perhaps you will not attract the crazy bitches. In this case, AB is used to getting his way or he whines and cries like a little bitch, I bet there is something to the r*pe allegations. She won't give the super star all pro his nut, by goodness, he is going to fucking take it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This chick took a polygraph

AB is messed up

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the rest of the single guys in the league are not practicing celibacy, and they don't have women throwing down embarrassing emails and what not accusing them of r*pe. If she is bat shit crazy, it is because Brown is bat shit crazy. Learn to become a respectable human being with proper morals and perhaps you will not attract the crazy bitches. In this case, AB is used to getting his way or he whines and cries like a little bitch, I bet there is something to the r*pe allegations. She won't give the super star all pro his nut, by goodness, he is going to fucking take it.
I enjoy both Brown and the Pats getting what they deserve, but I'm not blaming AB for r*pe. This is money grab in my opinion.