• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I don’t get... if she’s been extorting/receiving money from AB what lawyer in their right mind would file a lawsuit?!? She could be in big trouble criminally. While brown could be as well it’s actually easier to prove extortion than a r*pe/sexual assault that occurred years ago

In a civil suit, the burden of proof for the sexual assault allegations is a lower bar than in a criminal court. She just has to do a good enough of a job convincing that its possible what she said may have occurred, not "beyond a reasonable doubt". Considering there's a text message where Brown says he beat off on her back (one of her allegations), that could be enough to convince a jury if one is used. While the text itself is not 100% convincing (though eye brow raising), juries can be tough to predict. Some can be hard, some can be easily swayed. If there's more texts and she has some people that will corroborate her side, there may be a convincing case for her side.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a civil suit, the burden of proof for the sexual assault allegations is a lower bar than in a criminal court. She just has to do a good enough of a job convincing that its possible what she said may have occurred, not "beyond a reasonable doubt". Considering there's a text message where Brown says he beat off on her back (one of her allegations), that could be enough to convince a jury if one is used. While the text itself is not 100% convincing (though eye brow raising), juries can be tough to predict. Some can be hard, some can be easily swayed. If there's more texts and she has some people that will corroborate her side, there may be a convincing case for her side.

I get that but what I’m saying is she might be in trouble CRIMINALLY if it is shown that she extorted money from him.

Long time ago there was a guy in my town who made a sex tape with his girlfriend. After they broke up he was pissed so he threatened to release the tape to everyone she knew unless she gave him money. When she showed up at the spot to pay him the state police arrested him for extortion.

She may have some CRIMINAL exposure here. The worst thing that happens to AB is he pays her money

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back.

Jesus man

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
source.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF??? This dude needs some serious help...he is really fucked up in the head and it's sad...very sad

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but what I’m saying is she might be in trouble CRIMINALLY if it is shown that she extorted money from him.

Long time ago there was a guy in my town who made a sex tape with his girlfriend. After they broke up he was pissed so he threatened to release the tape to everyone she knew unless she gave him money. When she showed up at the spot to pay him the state police arrested him for extortion.

She may have some CRIMINAL exposure here. The worst thing that happens to AB is he pays her money

That's it though. They believe there's a higher chance they can get money than it is her being exposed to any criminal charges that would stick.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it though. They believe there's a higher chance they can get money than it is her being exposed to any criminal charges that would stick.

I think that’s a very questionable belief on their part

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How happy are the Raiders right now that they aren’t on the hook for 30M!!
Steelers and Raiders took some heat the past few days and are now falling out of their chair laughing. I did say trojan horse maybe it was a true poison pill sent to NE. After all BB can't resist this shit he easily fell for it....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely.

But I also think people who think the "Steeler Way" is some magical standard either are completely fooling themselves. Would be nice if we all stopped thinking any team was some shining beacon of righteousness.

Especially since the actions alleged here occurred while he was a Steeler and there is absolutely no way the patriots could have known about this when they signed him.

Trust me... I get that the pats haters are loving this but if this turns out to be true it’s just as much gonna reflect badly on the Steelers (and possibly Oakland) as it does the patriots.

Last edited:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows what the truth is at this point.

However, if the following quote can be backed up by the former sex-crimes ADA she talked to with testimony that this took place shortly after the r*pe, that would go a long way towards winning her lawsuit.

Taylor’s attorneys say she sought guidance from her church after the alleged r*pe and a leader there was a former assistant district attorney and sex crimes prosecutor in New York. Her attorneys say the former prosecutor “recognized the signs of trauma” in Taylor and recommended she seek legal counsel.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What convenient timing.

Don't buy it.

And she files a lawsuit for 1.6 mil instead of going to police.

All he talks about in the emails is how she tried to "pull one on him" and lied about shit. She allowed those to be released thinking it would help her cause. It just makes her look non-credible, IMO. It also makes it look like she would have a clear motive to ruin him (besides money). I'm also interested in the rest of the email exchange because CLEARLY he didn't just blow up for nothing.

I mean, this girl gets assaulted by AB and then keeps going back for more? Hmm.

I would love to see AB never, ever play again. But this wreaks of bull shit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, what’s worse...

1. Going 16-0 and losing the SB
2. Losing twice to Eli Manning in the SB
3. Having the cheater label tied to all Patriot major accomplishments

You can choose just one. :surprised:
I would have to say #2
That is like the most horrible movie ever

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, if the following quote can be backed up by the former sex-crimes ADA she talked to with testimony that this took place shortly after the r*pe, that would go a long way towards winning her lawsuit.

What did he do, though? Examine her? This guy was an assistant DA. Not a SANE nurse. He has zero training or expertise in examining a sexual assault victim in the aftermath of the event. Prosecuting sex crimes is a far, far cry from that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So it sounds like she was talking to others about this at the time of the alleged incident. If that’s true it certainly lends some credibility to the allegations.

I wonder who else could have known about this if she was talking about it at the time it happened?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I don’t get... if she’s been extorting/receiving money from AB what lawyer in their right mind would file a lawsuit?!? She could be in big trouble criminally. While brown could be as well it’s actually easier to prove extortion than a r*pe/sexual assault that occurred years ago

Depends. In a lot of states (like Michigan, the one I am in) the statute for proving Criminal Sexual Conduct is merely the victim testifying. Nothing needs to be corroborated.

Now, would a jury actually believe a victim on their own without anyone or anything backing her story? I'm sure it has happened, but it's probably not the norm.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like she was talking to others about this at the time of the alleged incident. If that’s true it certainly lends some credibility to the allegations.

I wonder who else could have known about this if she was talking about it at the time it happened?

I didn't read the actual filling for specifics, if there was any, about the time frame when this "church leader" interaction took place. The quote is from one of the many articles on the accusation. But if it can be proven that these interactions with the "church leader" took place last year not long after the r*pe, AB is going to have a hard time in a civil trial.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read the actual filling for specifics, if there was any, about the time frame when this "church leader" interaction took place. The quote is from one of the many articles on the accusation. But if it can be proven that these interactions with the "church leader" took place last year not long after the r*pe, AB is going to have a hard time in a civil trial.

I’ll be interested to see how long AB claims he’s been paying her. To me, that will be insightful for a number of reasons

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do, though? Examine her? This guy was an assistant DA. Not a SANE nurse. He has zero training or expertise in examining a sexual assault victim in the aftermath of the event. Prosecuting sex crimes is a far, far cry from that.

If the interaction between the two happen shortly after the r*pe, it goes to show a timeline, that there was at least one person, who is not related to her & is likely credible, that she told about the r*pe shortly after the fact.

The person is a former sex-crimes ADA. That person would definitely have experience in noticing & identifying signs of emotion trauma stemming from sexual assault.