• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Schwartz.....

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really dense. I'll ask again: I'll ask again: Did McFadden live up to the #4 overall draft slot?

I said a bunch of Raiders that were drafted for speed didn't live up to their draft spots. You quoted me and asked who. Mcfadden, that's who.

If you think he lived up to his draft spot you are not a Football fan.

Dude, can talk about players you have never heard of, trust me. Cool the dense BS and not being a footballfan, ok?

You started out calling McFadden a bust, I disagree with the word,....bust...ok? Did he fail to live up to expectations...sure. But to play seven seasons averaging over 4 yards carry is not a bust.....in my book. The Raiders taking him too high doesn't make him a bust.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, can talk about players you have never heard of, trust me. Cool the dense BS and not being a footballfan, ok?

You started out calling McFadden a bust, I disagree with the word,....bust...ok? Did he fail to live up to expectations...sure. But to play seven seasons averaging over 4 yards carry is not a bust.....in my book. The Raiders taking him too high doesn't make him a bust.
The literal definition of Bust is to fail to live up to expectations.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

show me the post where I said that

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 352.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked that you had a pretty good grasp of that Raiders speed trip, not used to finding others who can do as well as you did.

Lets have an all time Raiders 100m

heat 1

lane

heat 2

lane

heat 3

lane

Remember.....you're dismissed....ha!!!!!
Damn, you're dense.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he sucks. How is it you don't get that. You keep putting 2 and 2 together and getting 37 :L

You didn't get one negative comment for saying he was the fastest player in the draft. Do you not understand that? Seriously, you can't be this clueless can you?

Are you just not paying attention at all?
Damn, you're dense.

Dude, dense is telllng a guy......you're dismissed.

What happened son, where is my Raiders all time 100m?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 352.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you just not paying attention at all?

Dude, dense is telllng a guy......you're dismissed.

What happened son, where is my Raiders all time 100m?
Raiders speed draft busts. Remember you asked the question, I gave you the answer.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you once again ignore a question.

In your opinion was McFadden a bust, answer the question.
What are you talking about? You asked that once but only to deflect from what I asked you.

Again, you accused me of calling McFadden a bust. I never commented on whether he is or isn't in this thread. Not once. So you keep accusing me again and again of making that statement even though I pointed out what was actually said more than once instead of just admitting I never said it and that you were wrong. It's bizarre. Now you are trying to use what I said to you in some passive aggressive way of proving yourself right? Seriously dude. Grow a set and just admit you were wrong. You're exhausting

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? You asked that once but only to deflect from what I asked you.

Again, you accused me of calling McFadden a bust. I never commented on whether he is or isn't in this thread. Not once. So you keep accusing me again and again of making that statement even though I pointed out what was actually said more than once instead of just admitting I never said it and that you were wrong. It's bizarre. Now you are trying to use what I said to you in some passive aggressive way of proving yourself right? Seriously dude. Grow a set and just admit you were wrong. You're exhausting

So you don't see McFadden as a bust, ok.....my bad! I don't either.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill
Lance Alworth
Bob Hayes
Bobby Mitchell
Paul Warfield
Charley Taylor

Were runing backs in college, all became Hall of Fame WR.

This guy has speed, the NFL loves speed, now let's see what happens next.

Do you have one with great speed who was a WR in college, played every game on a mediocre team, averaged 11 yards & change per catch, was not even the best WR on his college team and then went on to become a HOF WR? Because that would be a good comparison.

In football, speed works at every level. There's nothing unique about the NFL regarding the value of speed. But speed alone will not cut it. Someone will probably take a flyer on the guy because he's fast

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People, where am I saying anything other than here is the fastest guy in the next draft, which is a fact, Why all the negativity?

Sheesh!!!!

ANTHONY SCHWARTZ WR AUBURN 4.28 SECS 40YDS
Compared to 2020 first-round pick Henry Ruggs. As a high school player in 2018, Schwartz enjoyed the title of the Gatorade National Boys Track and Field Athlete of the Year following his impressive win of Florida's Class 2A 100-meter dash (10.07w) and 200 meters (20.41w); both were state records. He also ran at the IAAF U20 World Championships in Finland in July 2018 and took the silver medal in 100 meters (10.22) and a gold medal in the 4x100-meter relay (38.88) for Team USA.

How does that compare to the 2020 NFL drafts's fastest player, Henry Ruggs? Ruggs won the state title after clocking a 10.58-sec 100-meter dash compare that to Schwartz's sizzling time, and Ruggs is left in the dust. After a game against Texas A&M where Schwartz used his speed to sprint for a 57-yard touchdown run, Schwartz was questioned if he could beat Deion Sanders in his prime. "Honestly, I think so," Schwartz told 247Sports. "Honestly, I think so," Schwartz told 247Sports. Different requiters record slightly different speeds from a 4.29 to a 4.34-second 40-yard dash, but the Auburn receiver's fastest record time is 4.27 seconds, according to track and field site flrunners.com. Whichever time you believe, it's obvious Schwartz has world-class speed.
Update - 30 March 2021 Auburn Pro-day
Another player exceeding expectations running a lightning 4.26!

When you see him at the combine you will now know who he really is,

Here is why ya draft him

Stating that he's the fastest player in the draft is a 1 line post. You've been going on for several pages touting his prospects so I decided to look him up to see how he performed in college and what the experts think him.

Turns out they think that he's fast. But that's about it as far as upside... sub-par hands, poor route runner, below average ball skills. But somebody will take a shot because he can fly.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have one with great speed who was a WR in college, played every game on a mediocre team, averaged 11 yards & change per catch, was not even the best WR on his college team and then went on to become a HOF WR? Because that would be a good comparison.

In football, speed works at every level. There's nothing unique about the NFL regarding the value of speed. But speed alone will not cut it. Someone will probably take a flyer on the guy because he's fast

Schwartz has tremendous speed, if he didn't we don't have this thread. Now it's ......let's see what happens....ok?

Track geek here with the track/football connection a pet of mine. Pretty much have it covered.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Track geek here

Yeah, I think we've all figured that out. You probably could use a good track forum. But the value of speed in football is very old news to football fans.