• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Schwartz.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamon played football and ran track at Baker HS in Tallahassie, he was the Florida big schools 100m champ three times, never losing to anothr HS kid. Gained over 4500 yards as a HS running back, cat was the total package, big and fast.

Not sure what happened to him once he got to Troy State in Alabama (didn't have the grades for he big schools) He never improved on that HS 10.36 and on the football field it just wasn't there anymore. He ended up getting benched.

Some talk about drug abuse, but....???

Sad story actually.

Amazing.

Not his accomplishment.

But you think we believe you knew that?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing.

Not his accomplishment.

But you think we believe you knew that?

How about all that was totally bogus, I made that all up, yep.........an A student in creative writing. A guy wants to do funny with Willie Beamen, ok let's do funny. And I did.

Did this really happen or one of my stories?

It was the 1925 California State High School Track & Field Championships. The next event the boys 100 yard dash.

Sprinter Frank Lombardi false starts, back then the penalty was moved back a yard and he was. So he would run 101 yards.

At the gun Lombardi exploded out of the blocks (must have been pissed off) the race over in three strides, he blew the field away (Frank Wykoff histories first 9.4 in the race). His time......9.6....which tied the world record, not the HS record, the World Record.

We never heard of Frank Lombardi again, yep....poof!!!!

Fact or fiction?

Another one....

In the 40;s an all black Tennessee high school had a 52 game winning streak, 52 games shutting everyone out, yep....unscored on. And....the first three seasons of that streak nobody crossed the 50 yard line on them.

Fact of BS?

Last one.

Doctor Delano Meriweather was a student at Duke working towards his degrees, he was 26 years old.So he turns on the TV and there is a track meet going on. He thinks.....I can do that. He had never ran track before. So he starts training........a year later he wins the USA 100 yard Championship in a 9.0 (wr 9.1) but it was wind aided.

Fact or fiction?

SteelersPride

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,203,319.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF

SteelersPride

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,203,319.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I could be like you, just follow others around pestering them. Poor little kid.
oddly enough, you do , do that. You again lack the mental capacity to self-reflect, and then have some self-realization occur.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oddly enough, you do , do that. You again lack the mental capacity to self-reflect, and then have some self-realization occur.

You put way too much into this messageboard trip guy, way too serious about it. Why not share some stuff, kick around some thoughts and cool all this uptight worry about what others do BS. Look at yourself guy, all you do is wimper and whine, a constant wahwahwahwah, it's annoying guy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about all that was totally bogus, I made that all up, yep.........an A student in creative writing. A guy wants to do funny with Willie Beamen, ok let's do funny. And I did.

Did this really happen or one of my stories?

It was the 1925 California State High School Track & Field Championships. The next event the boys 100 yard dash.

Sprinter Frank Lombardi false starts, back then the penalty was moved back a yard and he was. So he would run 101 yards.

At the gun Lombardi exploded out of the blocks (must have been pissed off) the race over in three strides, he blew the field away (Frank Wykoff histories first 9.4 in the race). His time......9.6....which tied the world record, not the HS record, the World Record.

We never heard of Frank Lombardi again, yep....poof!!!!

Fact or fiction?

Another one....

In the 40;s an all black Tennessee high school had a 52 game winning streak, 52 games shutting everyone out, yep....unscored on. And....the first three seasons of that streak nobody crossed the 50 yard line on them.

Fact of BS?

Last one.

Doctor Delano Meriweather was a student at Duke working towards his degrees, he was 26 years old.So he turns on the TV and there is a track meet going on. He thinks.....I can do that. He had never ran track before. So he starts training........a year later he wins the USA 100 yard Championship in a 9.0 (wr 9.1) but it was wind aided.

Fact or fiction?
Wake me up when your done.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you telling me.....noway you knew all that.....when I made it all up, hahahaha!!!!!

Dude, you ever smile, ya seem all bummed out all the time.
Why do you continue to wake me up from your slumbering posts. Your schtick is old like your 87 years of age.

Busted clown. Liars don't do well here.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Just your math skills suck and you got ousted.

Another nice try at deflecting, hahaha!!!!

Wrong as usual, born July 5 1949, turn 72 pretty soon.

Got into pro football around 8ish. Seen it all since then, love facts!

Why fight it?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong as usual, born July 5 1949, turn 72 pretty soon.

Got into pro football around 8ish. Seen it all since then, love facts!

Why fight it?
Alzheimer kicking in? Did you forget yesterdays conversation?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was dumb, dude, you bore me to death.
Dumb is forgetting what you post the day before.

Dumb is claiming something you're not on a sports board.

Dumb is claiming to be 70 + yet using the term dude repeatidly.

Dumb is acting like a constant douche and not think you're going to get called out on it.

Dumb is intriducing track and field and music into football conversations and think people will care.

Dude

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb is forgetting what you post the day before.

Dumb is claiming something you're not on a sports board.

Dumb is claiming to be 70 + yet using the term dude repeatidly.

Dumb is acting like a constant douche and not think you're going to get called out on it.

Dumb is intriducing track and field and music into football conversations and think people will care.

Dude

Then there is reality

Never forget anything, ever!

Turn 72 in July, saw a pre Dallas Cowboys NFL.

Be cool and it is cool, act like a dick you get treated like one.

The NFL is full of former track athletes, learn a few things. Who doesn't love music?