• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Davis

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an absolute beast. Last year he had some injury problems but if he stays healthy I don't see a reason why he can't be the best player in the league.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe even sooner. Guys seem less patient these days. They don't seem as willing to wait until closer to the end of their careers to change teams in order to chase titles as guys were in the past.

Trojan he is signed through 2020. I am guessing if Pelicans are still bad by 2019 rumors will flow about a trade, especially if he is vocal in his displeasure. He would be 28 and probably wanting to go to a major nba city

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan he is signed through 2020.

Ah, forgot about that. :L

I am guessing if Pelicans are still bad by 2019 rumors will flow about a trade, especially if he is vocal in his displeasure. He would be 28 and probably wanting to go to a major nba city

Agree, he could definitely be looking to get out. 28 would be right in his prime too.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe even sooner. Guys seem less patient these days. They don't seem as willing to wait until closer to the end of their careers to change teams in order to chase titles as guys were in the past.

Trojan he is signed through 2020. I am guessing if Pelicans are still bad by 2019 rumors will flow about a trade, especially if he is vocal in his displeasure. He would be 28 and probably wanting to go to a major nba city
This is how we used to quote eachother on CBSsportsline forums by using Italics. lmao

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, forgot about that. :L

Agree, he could definitely be looking to get out. 28 would be right in his prime too.
Not saying this just cause, but he would fit in amazingly well with the Lakers young core. Julius has to learn to shoot though, and he better, his slow ass will lose effectiveness quick once he loses a step. Anthony needs to be careful that he doesn't float around aimlessly like Dwight "the coward no loyalty crybaby" Howard.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking ubelieavable. He shot like a guard over the smaller faster Draymond Green, that and he actually crossed him up a few times. Just wow. He can shoot over anyone and finesse his way around strong players.

In fact, with 95 points in his team's first two contests, Anthony Davis surpassed Michael Jordan's previous mark (91) for the most points by one player in the first two games of any season in modern NBA history.

He is averaging

47.5 ppg 3 blocks 16 rebounds 3.5 steals 4 assists

I dont see why he cant do that every night if he did it against Green. He simply shot over him, no questions asked lol.

God i wanted him to be a Laker so bad.
Dreams do come true