• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Davis Meeting

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD met with Griffin. Griffin wants AD wants to stay long term. If AD truly has no intention to stay the Pelicans will get very good trade offers. AD is a special talent. If he stays I think the Pelicans will win more than what he is seen so far. Williamson is a great talent too. The supporting cast isn't bad either.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when people try to be cheap when they are talking about trading for AD like every laker fan that would try to say they would package anyone besides Kuzma. If I heard that over the phone I would hang up on them when you have one of the greatest players of all time ready to go you cant be cheap you need to go all in.

I would think the knicks trading the #3 pick with Kevin Knox, Mitchell, Trier, Frank Ntilikina, and two future 1st round picks would be a good all in package for AD.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when people try to be cheap when they are talking about trading for AD like every laker fan that would try to say they would package anyone besides Kuzma. If I heard that over the phone I would hang up on them when you have one of the greatest players of all time ready to go you cant be cheap you need to go all in.

I would think the knicks trading the #3 pick with Kevin Knox, Mitchell, Trier, Frank Ntilikina, and two future 1st round picks would be a good all in package for AD.

Because he only has one year left and he's indicated he wants to try free agency

That's why his value isn't that of a superstar

And how about the guy win a few more playoff games before start anointing him among the GOAT's

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there will be some great trade offers on the table if he decides to leave. In basketball more than football, baseball or hockey an elite talent usually makes more of a difference. He averaged 25.9 pts and 12 rebounds a game plus he can block shots. There are only 5 guys on the court at one time. If you have 2 to 3 star players you usually win a lot of games. I think his trade value should be high. If he picks another team he will probably want to sign with them long term

Does he really need more money than the Pelicans or another team could offer him long term with a max contract?

I think he wants to win. The Pelicans could be one of the top teams if he stays with them. Otherwise the team still has an opportunity to get better.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he only has one year left and he's indicated he wants to try free agency

That's why his value isn't that of a superstar

And how about the guy win a few more playoff games before start anointing him among the GOAT's

Well to his defense he didn't have much to play with in New Orleans and everyone is losing to the Warriors not really just him Lillard and the blazers got embarrassed in the playoffs by them. I think his camp said he would sign an extension with the Knicks or Lakers to me that's all I need to hear if I'm LA

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If AD gets traded to the Knicks RJ Barrett could be the Pelicans pick at 3. That's intriguing to consider that Zion could be paired with him with the Pelicans.

The Lakers could have a solid trade package also with the #4 pick included. Ingram makes the deal better if/when he is cleared to play medically.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team in the mix for AD is the Celtics. Tatum, Brown, and #14 is a package that could work.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that the top offer for AD is with the Lakers. Ingram, Ball, and #4 pick. The Pelicans want a proven veteran for the #4 pick. Beal from Washington could seal the deal if he's available.

If the Lakers lose out on AD because they held on to Kuzma would be a major loss for them.