• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Davis Join Gore and Vernon

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
not_this_shit_again.jpg

The Niners used to be a classy outfit. I love these wins but the smack needs to stop.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lions can dish it but they can't take it. who cares if we end up playing the lions in the playoffs, i'll take the easy win against the softies.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone brought up this point in another thread about this topic. Anthony Davis was getting baited a lot by the Lions defensive front. Suh ripped his helmet off, he was knocked to the ground a few times well after the play was over. Only the players know what those guys were saying to him. With those things considered, his trash-talking is probably very justified.

I agree with whoever made that statement. At first I thought, oh man.. not again... but then I was reminded of all that from the game. So I can't help but think Anthony Davis probably had a very good reason for rubbing their noses in the loss.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis backed it up with his play on the field, false starts or not, he was mean and nasty and didn't back down. He stepped to the challenge, go Ant go!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis was battling their guys all game long and well after the whistle on several occasions. I saw him push Suh to the ground once like he was a rag doll. The kid has some strength. Now if he can improve his footwork and play smarter he might be decent.