• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another year.....another Bears domination

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is real, true hatred among the players with the Vikings. I think at this point its just a fan thing with the Bears. I dont sense anything other than the courteous stuff from players at all. I know I get more up for the Vikes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is real, true hatred among the players with the Vikings. I think at this point its just a fan thing with the Bears. I dont sense anything other than the courteous stuff from players at all. I know I get more up for the Vikes.
Go fuck yourself with a jackhammer.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy vomiting all over every board that hasn't been seen prior to tonight since the Carter administration.

Get fucked.
Funny thing is fans of all teams share a common trait. In the beginning of the season when the bears were 5-1 every Sunday on Facebook I would see a a lot of posts from bears fans before the game saying “BEAR DOWN!!!” Then they went on their lose streak and not a peep.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my quick 2 cents:
offense- had their hiccups but keep producing so it’s hard to say anything really negative other than the run game wasn’t as sharp.

Defense- did its job holding Chicago to 16 points but I thought tackling was horrendous. Too many missed or half ass attempts at tackling in this game. Hopefully they work on the basics during the bye.

Special teams- anytime the special teams doesn’t commit some dumb ass play then it was a good game. They did their job today. Let’s hope they can keep it that way throughout the playoffs.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my quick 2 cents:
offense- had their hiccups but keep producing so it’s hard to say anything really negative other than the run game wasn’t as sharp.

Defense- did its job holding Chicago to 16 points but I thought tackling was horrendous. Too many missed or half ass attempts at tackling in this game. Hopefully they work on the basics during the bye.

Special teams- anytime the special teams doesn’t commit some dumb ass play then it was a good game. They did their job today. Let’s hope they can keep it that way throughout the playoffs.

The fumble on the punt return by Austin cannot happen...he's still the same idiot he's been for years...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fumble on the punt return by Austin cannot happen...he's still the same idiot he's been for years...
I can’t believe I forgot about that. Another game with a f#*k up by special teams. Special teams doesn’t have to be special just do your job! So tackling and ST need some attention during the bye.