• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another WSIS thread............imagine that.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I've battled back and am 2 games out with 6 to play. This week the team I play is hurting with injuries and byes but this dude just keeps rolling. Anyway, 1QB, 2RB,2WR,2FLEX,1TE,D and K. Bonus fer long TD's. Check marks is how I have it now. Considering sitting JuJu on the road in Baltimore, gonna give King Josh one more chance (depending on what I hear out of NE this week). Howard can also be sat.

upload_2018-10-30_12-11-37.png

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got damnit, Sammy... you have to put which week it is for in the title.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have it right except there's no way I'd play Josh Gordon over Juju, but then again I don't have the same love affair that you do with him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the content of the actual post, you really need to get off Josh Gordon's nuts, man. The guy is a headcase, who should be walking around on eggshells after being given this tremendous chance to turn his career around in a place that is known for turning careers around by people who have made a living turning careers around and he is reportedly fucking it all up. He has loads of potential, but he needs to start producing before I would let him sniff my lineup. And you want to bench Juju for him? That's just crazy, dude.

As far as the rest of your lineup, assuming Dalvin Cook is out again, I think you have it right (outside of Gordon over Juju), unless Brieda is 100%, which I honestly haven't been monitoring all that much, but I doubt he is, especially with San Fran playing on a short week.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the content of the actual post, you really need to get off Josh Gordon's nuts, man. The guy is a headcase, who should be walking around on eggshells after being given this tremendous chance to turn his career around in a place that is known for turning careers around by people who have made a living turning careers around and he is reportedly fucking it all up. He has loads of potential, but he needs to start producing before I would let him sniff my lineup. And you want to bench Juju for him? That's just crazy, dude.

As far as the rest of your lineup, assuming Dalvin Cook is out again, I think you have it right (outside of Gordon over Juju), unless Brieda is 100%, which I honestly haven't been monitoring all that much, but I doubt he is, especially with San Fran playing on a short week.
I like Josh..............................

But seriously, I would start Breida over Howard if I thought Breida was even 80%. Not sure why they keep rolling this guy out there when a full week of rest would do wonders fer this guy.................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Howard just become more startable???? This game will be a shit show by halftime..................

upload_2018-10-30_19-59-51.png