• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another who should I play

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys I haven't done this all year, but in the semi-finals and I am down Mike Evans and TY Hilton so what do you think from the below options. League is half point ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE

QB - Dak or Tannehill

RB - Kamara, Ingram, Ronald Jones (flex), Breida

WR - AJ Brown, Zach Pascal, Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel

TE - Ertz, Higbee

Right now I have in the guys that are bolded. The Tannehill/Brown stack is what got me here from last week. I've been leaving Kamara in every week, but he's been just killing me. Ingram has another tough matchup, but with Jackson's quad tweaked I have a feeling he gets some more usage. I'm really torn between Ronald Jones and Pascal. Jones has a wonderful matchup but he's been so inconsistent and God forbid he miss a blitz pickup in the 1st quarter again. I can't really trust Breida or Curtis Samuel. Pascal has been good for two weeks but I'm not sure if Lattimore is going to shadow him (not that it mattered last week who he was covering). And the only reason I listed the tight ends is because if Everett is out again then Higbee might be a consideration at the flex. What do you guys think?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tanny
Rb are spot on

Yikes
Alright guys I haven't done this all year, but in the semi-finals and I am down Mike Evans and TY Hilton so what do you think from the below options. League is half point ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE

QB - Dak or Tannehill

RB - Kamara, Ingram, Ronald Jones (flex), Breida

WR - AJ Brown, Zach Pascal, Deebo Samuel, Curtis Samuel

TE - Ertz, Higbee

Right now I have in the guys that are bolded. The Tannehill/Brown stack is what got me here from last week. I've been leaving Kamara in every week, but he's been just killing me. Ingram has another tough matchup, but with Jackson's quad tweaked I have a feeling he gets some more usage. I'm really torn between Ronald Jones and Pascal. Jones has a wonderful matchup but he's been so inconsistent and God forbid he miss a blitz pickup in the 1st quarter again. I can't really trust Breida or Curtis Samuel. Pascal has been good for two weeks but I'm not sure if Lattimore is going to shadow him (not that it mattered last week who he was covering). And the only reason I listed the tight ends is because if Everett is out again then Higbee might be a consideration at the flex. What do you guys think?
Wr's i dont liek period. But id go pascal and AJ. AJ is hot, tanny is hot, golden matchup. Yes pascal gets lattimore, but he gets 10 targets, deebo may get u 2. I personally chase targets........

I think ur spot on though with the ertz/higbee flex play. Higbees targets are great, and everyone is saying dallas is just not a good matchup. They are the 7th friendliest to TE's FWIW. if everett is out, im starting him. ST. louis also rolled more 2 TE sets last week. Something is up with kupp he played 26% of snaps, cooks barely played period, which is more in higbee's favor as well. He is on the field ALOT.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably not the best person to answer this but think you have everything right except I personally wouldn't trust Jones (or any TB RB for that matter). Pascal, or if Everett sits then potentially Higbee - think in 1/2ppr they end up being pretty close to even. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, shit Bandit, I'd say you got it all the way I would, but like Lefty said, if Everett isnt active, Higbee might be the best flex play.

All those WR's, your just praying for a score, sadly AJ is the only "must start" of the group

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the hesitation, but I agree with the rest and I'm scared of the Tampa RB situation. I think I would go with Pascal of those options. I may look at the wire, but I'm guessing you have done that and came up empty.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a TJ2 owner I too hate the Tampa RB. But the good news is RJ2 has not scored a TD in the last 2 games so he is due.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the hesitation, but I agree with the rest and I'm scared of the Tampa RB situation. I think I would go with Pascal of those options. I may look at the wire, but I'm guessing you have done that and came up empty.

12 team league with 22 roster spots. We do start 6 IDP's (2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB) but still there's nothing on the wire because nobody carries extra IDP's. Even with the kicker and the 6 IDP's there are still only 14 starters so there are 8 bench spots.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d play Pascal over AJ Brown but the rest looks good.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't trust either TB RB in playoffs, so Pascal or Higbee in flex for me

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the recent news on Hilton potentially playing it takes some of the shine off Pascal and if Winston can't suit up it certainly adds some to Jones. .... it's closer now than before. Tough call now. .....