• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another trade help thread

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading through this thread last night and was going to chime in, but I got distracted and never made it back. I think SP beat me to it, but I was going to suggest McLaurin instead of Fuller, as well. Also debated Mixon and Gio instead of Robinson, but I'm still not sure how I feel about that swap. I definitely like Terry better than Will Fuller, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading through this thread last night and was going to chime in, but I got distracted and never made it back. I think SP beat me to it, but I was going to suggest McLaurin instead of Fuller, as well. Also debated Mixon and Gio instead of Robinson, but I'm still not sure how I feel about that swap. I definitely like Terry better than Will Fuller, though.
IRL mclaurin>fuller all day..............

In fantasy..........im never a fuller fan......but.....

just playing devils adovcate.......

they are almost identical........

mclaurin avg 17.2 ppg in PPR........fuller is listed at 15.5, but got hurt in the BMORE game and had a zero.(they count that game) without it hes at 17.5 PPG....

fuller aided more by TD's than mclaurin.

actually just talked myself into mclaurin. nice playoff schedule. Fuller would have indy, chicago, bengals championship week if he didnt kill you.

OK so mclaurin.......but am i trading james robinson for him?

i feel like the fella with ridley would budge more, just not sure what to offer,

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the CMC owner have interest in Chark?
Chark+Davis for Ekeler? idk
AJ Brown+Davis for his WR1? idk
Robinson++ for CMC? idk

as for a drop... you certainly jumped in the mud there. Gio is your drop, but he probably has a good game this week if Mixon stays out which looks likely.
otherwise, Pittman has to go.

I'd better peppering 2 for 1 offers all over the place... even for a lateral move with short term gain.

forgot to ask, but have assumed... this is redraft yes?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or drop Duke

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the CMC owner have interest in Chark?
Chark+Davis for Ekeler? idk
AJ Brown+Davis for his WR1? idk
Robinson++ for CMC? idk

as for a drop... you certainly jumped in the mud there. Gio is your drop, but he probably has a good game this week if Mixon stays out which looks likely.
otherwise, Pittman has to go.

I'd better peppering 2 for 1 offers all over the place... even for a lateral move with short term gain.

forgot to ask, but have assumed... this is redraft yes?

or drop Duke
Yeah I guess fire stuff out. No one replies. Can’t drop gio until mixon actually practices. And right now duke is a starting rb. :-(

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the mcaffrey owner is the ekeler owner and In First

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry yes also redraft. Regardless. I forgot 2 day veto window. No trade will go through in time.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy TE has been crazy this year. Aside from Kelce and Waller it’s wide open. Ertz is close to coming back so maybe that opens things up for your guy soon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy TE has been crazy this year. Aside from Kelce and Waller it’s wide open. Ertz is close to coming back so maybe that opens things up for your guy soon.
I dropped goedert to pick up hill.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. Do you try and move the gio/mixon combo, who is also relatively productive.........

CMC owner is in first, just beat me last week to secure a two game lead for sole posession of first. CMC owner also has ekeler lol.......

I just dropped goedert, who i traded antonio gibson for(ugh) and picked up hill...........

I also picked up pittman on waivers for his upside......but now I have too many players........unless i make a trade, and need to drop someone for a kicker.....any ideas.........

ugh........

@MilkSpiller22 @femurov @Robotech @romeo212000 @Trudem

any input?? please and thanks
Been a busy week. I’ll take a look later today.