• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another player talks about how much he wanted to leave

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hurt:

The quitter got shit canned and now he is crying. I guess there was a reason the Giants were willing to dup him for only a 5th rounder.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I’m no BQ/Fatty fan but Snacks comes off like a bitch in this interview. If you’re elite, it shouldn’t matter which technique they ask you to play.

He’s still unsigned, right?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I’m no BQ/Fatty fan but Snacks comes off like a bitch in this interview. If you’re elite, it shouldn’t matter which technique they ask you to play.

He’s still unsigned, right?

Snacks is just the latest in a long line of disenfranchised players happy to get out though. I suppose you could take each one as the player being a bitch, but add them all together and it is pretty damning of the leadership.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snacks is just the latest in a long line of disenfranchised players happy to get out though. I suppose you could take each one as the player being a bitch, but add them all together and it is pretty damning of the leadership.

For sure. But I will also look at each instance differently. In this case he didn’t like how he was being used. He complains about Guards being too good for him or something. I’ve never heard Suh complain about moving around the line or playing multiple techniques.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sure fat Pat is taking the same approach as Bill Belicheck. Dictator and ruler supreme.
Difference is that Bill B goes to the super bowl on the regular and Golden Corral doesn't win and has no legs to stand on.
A defensive guru that has rocked back to back Marinelli tier defenses gets and earns you zero respect in any locker room.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it shouldn’t matter which technique they ask you to play.

Sorry thats just dumb. The guys that run the team should be smart enough to understand what their players are good at and put them into a position to succeed. Forcing a squre peg into a round hole.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snacks is just the latest in a long line of disenfranchised players happy to get out though.
I would say it's alarming when more than a few don't love their jobs. When there's no hope of ever winning anything in Detroit... one might say it's a career "dead end" without the possibility of advancement.

6df9f540a1dcd63ae559a94a73c35b1d.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be partially honest here.

But he's not an actor. And that fat waste of money was balling his eyes out in the locker room at the end of the season. He thought his career was over.

He far from the best quitter I've watched play for Detroit. But he's the fattest.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure fat Pat is taking the same approach as Bill Belicheck. Dictator and ruler supreme.
Difference is that Bill B goes to the super bowl on the regular and Golden Corral doesn't win and has no legs to stand on.
A defensive guru that has rocked back to back Marinelli tier defenses gets and earns you zero respect in any locker room.

This seems like a common issue for all of BB's disciples. They all walk into their new job like their BB himself and want to play god. They think they've accomplished something before they even coach their first game. Demanding the respect of a BB without earning it. McDaniels, Patricia, O'Brien, etc.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also not lazy.

Dude loves football. He'd play Middle Linebacker if you asked him to. Hell, he was our kicker for a minute.

Didn’t Suh also make the all decade team? Good thing we let him go to sign Levy. I remember somebody saying that was a bad idea?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glasgow was not a bitch about it. In fact he was frustrated that he could not stay. The numbers just didnt work. He got a decent amount elsewhere. I thought we could have kept him but he was not a superstar or anything. Thats business.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t Suh also make the all decade team? Good thing we let him go to sign Levy. I remember somebody saying that was a bad idea?

We couldnt afford him either way then. That is why Miami became such a disaster. They broke the bank and were left with nothing. I would take him back now in a second if his number is reasonable. Cant complain about his effort or attitude.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We couldnt afford him either way then. That is why Miami became such a disaster.

We’re blaming Suh for Miami now? They’ve sucked since Brady became a starter.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re blaming Suh for Miami now? They’ve sucked since Brady became a starter.

His contract pigeon holed them financially so they had almost nothing around him. There were many other factors as to why they sucked too. There coaching staff was never good. Players have left that team and become great players on other teams.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a common issue for all of BB's disciples. They all walk into their new job like their BB himself and want to play god. They think they've accomplished something before they even coach their first game. Demanding the respect of a BB without earning it. McDaniels, Patricia, O'Brien, etc.

None of those guys had the charming demeanor of BB.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His contract pigeon holed them financially so they had almost nothing around him. There were many other factors as to why they sucked too. There coaching staff was never good. Players have left that team and become great players on other teams.

We definitely got his best years but he was always a bad ass. Too bad he didn’t come back. I hope he wins a SB w Brady.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely got his best years but he was always a bad ass. Too bad he didn’t come back. I hope he wins a SB w Brady.

And you wont hear him bitch about being used as a NT instead of the 3 tech where his numbers would be much better.

Hopefully the Lions have gotten rid of all the pussy ass bitches now and can move forward. 1 or 2 more years is all this coaching staff has and if they still suck then it will be back to rebuilding with another group.