• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Garrett..... Linehan...... Masterpiece

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and one on the Texans 41 yard line in OT........punt............ Garrett...Gutless

3rd and one on the Texans 41 yard line......
Can anybody explain, why would you motion Cole Beasley, back into the backfield next to Zeke, on the biggest play of the game?.........Linehan

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and one on the Texans 41 yard line in OT........punt............ Garrett...Gutless

3rd and one on the Texans 41 yard line......
Can anybody explain, why would you motion Cole Beasley, back into the backfield next to Zeke, on the biggest play of the game?.........Linehan

Yeah, WTF was that?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I didn't like was the deep handoff on 3rd and 1. You play that as if you are going for it if you don't make it and I'm pretty sure we lost a little. It was a long one which makes a difference because it makes the QB sneak too risky. Heck I would have been fine with a QB sneak on 3rd down (or a roll out with the option to run - did Dak roll out at all?) when it wasn't expected and at worst you get 4th and inches which is almost unstoppable with Dak. Regardless I would have liked to have gone for it there. You just kind of knew that was going to decide who wins the game.

Garrett continues his poor challenges. How could he think that would get overturned and even if he really thought it would, was it really worth using a challenge on a first down play?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I didn't like was the deep handoff on 3rd and 1. You play that as if you are going for it if you don't make it and I'm pretty sure we lost a little. It was a long one which makes a difference because it makes the QB sneak too risky. Heck I would have been fine with a QB sneak on 3rd down (or a roll out with the option to run - did Dak roll out at all?) when it wasn't expected and at worst you get 4th and inches which is almost unstoppable with Dak. Regardless I would have liked to have gone for it there. You just kind of knew that was going to decide who wins the game.

Garrett continues his poor challenges. How couQuote These Messagesld he think that would get overturned and even if he really thought it would, was it really worth using a challenge on a first down play?

Garrett is the embodiment of what mediocrity looks like in an NFL coach. Guess the organization needs another 8-8 year to figure it out -- cause that's where this thing is headed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is the embodiment of what mediocrity looks like in an NFL coach. Guess the organization needs another 8-8 year to figure it out -- cause that's where this thing is headed.

Bad thing is 8-8 might get it done.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad thing is 8-8 might get it done.

I doubt it, but we will see. Still, even with a playoff appearance, 8-8 is still 8-8. What good is getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs, yet again? That's literally one of the worst places to be -- too good for a good draft pick, too bad to win anything worth a damn. Sick of mediocrity being good enough for this organization.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it, but we will see. Still, even with a playoff appearance, 8-8 is still 8-8. What good is getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs, yet again? That's literally one of the worst places to be -- too good for a good draft pick, too bad to win anything worth a damn. Sick of mediocrity being good enough for this organization.

Oh I agree but the NFL is not top heavy. It’s a crazy league. It’s a week to week thing. I still think Philly is the best team in our division but the gap has closed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is even an 8-8 team. 6-10 or 7-9 looks to be where the team is headed. There is something seriously wrong with Zeke right now. While the defense is good we could have used Earl Thomas. Heath just sucks most of the time. The offense clearly misses Frederick and he may never play again. This team is certainly snake bit.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree but the NFL is not top heavy. It’s a crazy league. It’s a week to week thing. I still think Philly is the best team in our division but the gap has closed.
The Eagles got lucky last year. Their record so far this season does not surprise me. The NFC East may be the worst division in football right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is even an 8-8 team. 6-10 or 7-9 looks to be where the team is headed. There is something seriously wrong with Zeke right now. While the defense is good we could have used Earl Thomas. Heath just sucks most of the time. The offense clearly misses Frederick and he may never play again. This team is certainly snake bit.
I think I need to clarify that the defense is almost good. All game long the Texans were able to move the ball and get into the redzone. Now maybe Watson is that good. He did impress me

The fact that the Texans put up almost 500 yards and were able to get in field goal range over and over made me think we just had to go for it on 4th down in overtime. Unfortunately Garrett is a moron. A coaching change is needed and I expect it to happen after the season is over. This season is over IMO

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id think the major problem is Dak not being able to complete key passes?

That 3rd down where he threw it into the ground after evading would-be stackers comes to mind. Yeah Zeke hasn’t looked peak Zeke but he’s getting no help in the passing game. Dak has to be bottom 5 in the league right now. You get Dak going with that stellar defense and good run game and it’s a different team...

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a 53 year fan I am almost without words anymore. The constant bullshit that comes with being a depressed Cowboys fan is un-acceptable. Garret is nothing more than a glorified mouthpiece in the locker. He is a puppet for Jones.
Problem is, Jones will never get another coach worth his salt to work for him because they know he will not allow them to make any substantial decisions. Parcells was the last hope, and even he said fuck it.
It's a no win situation.
And it sucks.