• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another College Gameday for UCF! Magical

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that Virginia and West Virginia are different states? Of course you don’t. They don’t have TVs much less maps in West Virginia.

#UCFacts

You realize Jeffro is a Virginia fan and I’m a West Virginia alum right? Of course you don’t because you are too stupid to understand context in a conversation. It’s starting to look like rivals posters from Florida don’t have much common sense. Your sports teams still don’t hold a candle to mine. An you are still my bitch.

UCFacts.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, my favorite team has more tournament appearances in the 5 years than UCFUCKINGSUCKS has in its entire existence.

We get it. You’re a tshirt bandwagoner who chooses new teams every year.

I’m sure “your team” has won the NC every year since UCF has been playing D1 UCFootball 22 years. Irregardless, UCF is still surpassing “your teams”.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m sure “your team” has won the NC every year since UCF has been playing D1 UCFootball 22 years. Irregardless, UCF is still surpassing “your teams”.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
His current 'teams' icons spell out his favorite hobby. Has nothing to do with his rooting interests...

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Jeffro is a Virginia fan and I’m a West Virginia alum right? Of course you don’t because you are too stupid to understand context in a conversation. It’s starting to look like rivals posters from Florida don’t have much common sense. Your sports teams still don’t hold a candle to mine. An you are still my bitch.

UCFacts.

There is that backwater hick talk that no metropolitan sophisticated person, like me, understands. Or get dragged down to that stupid level.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is that backwater hick talk that no metropolitan sophisticated person, like me, understands. Or get dragged down to that stupid level.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Yeah, I’d say that too if I was proven entirely full of shit. Hey! Tell us again about George O’Leary’s fiesta bowl ring! I wish you were my toilet bowl, you hold a ton of shit.

UCFacts

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Son, you are way in over your head. You licked many bus windows as a kid, didn't you? UCFUCKINGSUCKS has lost more games this year than UVA has lost the past 2 seasons combined, and UVA actually plays in a real conference, not bullshit teams like Tulane.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son, my favorite team has more tournament appearances in the last 5 years than UCFUCKINGSUCKS has in its entire existence. Anyone who has been on this board longer than your newb trailer trash ass knows who my team is.

I don’t know who your team is.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolz

When I read his post that said, "His teams literally have a losing record in the NBA finals," I literally thought to myself, 'how the fuck are you going to figuratively have a losing record in the NBA finals?"

People erroneously use literally as if it's adding emphasis. Annoys me. That and irregardless. ESL motherfuckers.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollywood is not scripting it, and that's because it is not happening. This clown is the poster child for anti-drug commercials and billboards.

I don't know man. You can feel free to hate the OP, but it's hard to deny that he usually hits it right on the head.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if you’re UoM, and are a basketball school?

@MAIZEandBLUE09
giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#UCFirrelevant
#UCFacts

Shitty schedule after shitty schedule.
A tiny stadium.

They will never be even close to a big dog until they:

1. switch conferences
2. win in that conference
3. start schedule a better OOC

Until all of this happens, they are a no-name school when it comes to sports.

Srini

Custom Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors, don't let the haters get you down. I haven't followed all the details, because like most true fans I mostly pay attention to my own team, but it seems like the Rise to Protuberance went well, and the current Rise to Dominoes is going well too.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors, don't let the haters get you down. I haven't followed all the details, because like most true fans I mostly pay attention to my own team, but it seems like the Rise to Protuberance went well, and the current Rise to Dominoes is going well too.

Which is why I, Rivals 2018 POTY, respect you so much and why you have always been in the Top 5 or 10 of the Official Top 50 Poster Rankings.

UCFs Rise to Dominance is ahead of schedule, for sure.

#UCFacts

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have a U as the 2nd letter of my favorite teams. Sound out all 3 letters and that's what I'm going to do down your girl's throat.
Actually I don't think his "girl friend" is a girl.