• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Reid is the greatest playoff coach

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very nice of you to be so confident. That is Richard Sherman by the way...

TyreekHill-Sherman.gif
If Hill lines up across from Sherman, he will have a 25 yd cushion because it's the only way Hill doesn't just run right by Sherm. He's old and slow compared to these speed burners KC has. He'll pull both hammys trying to keep up.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If Hill lines up across from Sherman, he will have a 25 yd cushion because it's the only way Hill doesn't just run right by Sherm. He's old and slow compared to these speed burners KC has. He'll pull both hammys trying to keep up.

Chiefs feel high & might going after the Texans & Titans' s**t pass-defenses, and now Richard f**king Sherman is supposed to be the weak point! :lol:

Hill won't have time to get past the 10 yard line 'cause Ford, Bosa, Buckner & Armstead will be in his grill in 2 seconds.

There were 2 teams who might've been able to hang with the Niners: Seattle & Baltimore. The Chiefs can't hang.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs feel high & might going after the Texans & Titans' s**t pass-defenses, and now Richard f**king Sherman is supposed to be the weak point! :lol:

Hill won't have time to get past the 10 yard line 'cause Ford, Bosa, Buckner & Armstead will be in his grill in 2 seconds.

There were 2 teams who might've been able to hang with the Niners: Seattle & Baltimore. The Chiefs can't hang.

Nah, it's more like nobody fucking cares about a stacked DL, elite CB, or defense. We've done this song before. Put up 30-40 points. Rinse. Repeat. It's just funny to me.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of weird that KC has an all pro OT, another pro-bowl OT, and solid pass protection from the interior and we're supposed to be fucking terrified of the 49ers' DL, lmaooooooo

Denver had Chubb, Miller, Harris, Wolfe. This isn't anything new.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's more like nobody fucking cares about a stacked DL, elite CB, or defense. We've done this song before. Put up 30-40 points. Rinse. Repeat. It's just funny to me.

lol, this sickness cat's already talking all this shit like the game's a foregone conclusion...

maybe you shouldn't tell him the Chiefs are a slight favorite...:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who said we feel "high and mighty"? lol, that's just YOU trying ro start shit and trolling...

but hey, cool. you obviously like running your mouth. and hey, free country...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brings to mind when the Broncos went to the Superbowl with the greatest offense in NFL history with Manning at QB setting records and what not. Then the SB happened and poof went the offense for the Broncos.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brings to mind when the Broncos went to the Superbowl with the greatest offense in NFL history with Manning at QB setting records and what not. Then the SB happened and poof went the offense for the Broncos.
Don't deny that happened. Don't think the 49ers defense is nearly as good as the prime LOB teams, however. Mahomes is also a lot more multiple than Manning was.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is certainly the greatest when it comes to what he'll eat after a play off win

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, I hope Ford, Bosa, Buckner & Armstead are in Hill's grill. Mahomes will have all day to pick apart the Niners, lol.
In all seriousness though, KCs pass protection is way better than the Seahawks and Mahomes is mobile and can throw from different launch points on the run. A lot like Wilson with way better weapons and a much more creative offense. But you keep doing you @NinerSickness . Talk trash. It makes it that much sweeter when the Niners lose.
PS. The entire secondary is the Niners weak point. Better hope the pass rush gets home or you guys are fucked.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I hope Ford, Bosa, Buckner & Armstead are in Hill's grill. Mahomes will have all day to pick apart the Niners, lol.
In all seriousness though, KCs pass protection is way better than the Seahawks and Mahomes is mobile and can throw from different launch points on the run. A lot like Wilson with way better weapons and a much more creative offense. But you keep doing you @NinerSickness . Talk trash. It makes it that much sweeter when the Niners lose.
PS. The entire secondary is the Niners weak point. Better hope the pass rush gets home or you guys are fucked.

2 things in my mind will be key. can the Chiefs do to Mostert what they did to Henry, and can we give Mahomes adequate protection. i'm definitely confident in the second part because Mahomes doesn't usually need a whole lotta time to get the ball out of his hands...

the first part we'll obviously see. but IF they make the 9ers have to PASS to beat then imo it's advantage: Chiefs...

those aren't the only factors, of course. but i think they're a couple of big ones. we'll see how it goes...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things in my mind will be key. can the Chiefs do to Mostert what they did to Henry, and can we give Mahomes adequate protection. i'm definitely confident in the second part because Mahomes doesn't usually need a whole lotta time to get the ball out of his hands...

the first part we'll obviously see. but IF they make the 9ers have to PASS to beat then imo it's advantage: Chiefs...

those aren't the only factors, of course. but i think they're a couple of big ones. we'll see how it goes...
Yeah, pretty much. I think the Niners are going to need JimmyG to put up points. We will see if he's up to the task. It's the big unknown. I think the Chiefs D is a lot better than people give them credit for as well. I don't think SF can count on another game of close to 300 yds rushing. The Chiefs D is a lot better than the Packers.
The one thing that stands out to me is that as explosive as the Chiefs offense is, they can't be falling behind by double digits like they have the last 2 weeks. Not against this team because that plays right into the Niners gameplan. Guys like Henry are easier to scheme against than what the Niners do running so we will see.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how 14 wins and 14 losses is considered great.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually having trouble coming up with comparisons on these two teams in terms of previous Super Bowls. I'm expecting something like the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl or something like one of the two previous AFC/NFC Championship games from last week where one team's offense just blows the other team out.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andy-reid-kool-aid-2.gif

Last edited: