• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Dalton and the Playoffs

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol right. I think dalton has been the pure definition of average to below average in the regular season. Relatively healthy, long career, stat accumulation in a passing era, makes him look better than he is
You mean to tell me Flacco isn't elite?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol right. I think dalton has been the pure definition of average to below average in the regular season. Relatively healthy, long career, stat accumulation in a passing era, makes him look better than he is
It's amazing how much talent they accumulated over the last decade, only to have a bad HC and mediocre QB waste it all.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how much talent they accumulated over the last decade, only to have a bad HC and mediocre QB waste it all.
totally agree I think aj green. is the most talented wr in football, or let me say, he WAS. STill great, but not the tops because of QB play

Joe mixon this year. Dude is a stud. 3 down back. serious threat in the pass game. SO when they fall behind, they yank him. negating their most explosive threat. insert GIO. or only insert mixon for draw plays. Yet they will dump to him a few times early in games. Just a pure waste of talent

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally agree I think aj green. is the most talented wr in football, or let me say, he WAS. STill great, but not the tops because of QB play

Joe mixon this year. Dude is a stud. 3 down back. serious threat in the pass game. SO when they fall behind, they yank him. negating their most explosive threat. insert GIO. or only insert mixon for draw plays. Yet they will dump to him a few times early in games. Just a pure waste of talent
Yeah Mixon is definitely a stud, but Green is definitely on the decline. He hasn't been consistent in so long, and his health is obviously in decline. Boyd looks solid, but Ross has been a bust to this point, so they need to look into offensive upgrades.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Mixon is definitely a stud, but Green is definitely on the decline. He hasn't been consistent in so long, and his health is obviously in decline. Boyd looks solid, but Ross has been a bust to this point, so they need to look into offensive upgrades.
oh no i know green is. I meant over the course of his career. IMHO green when healthy and in his prime, on another team would hands down be the best receiver in the nfl. He was good top 3-10 , but so limited by the bengals and dalton.

Ross is terrible, and was a terrible tedd ginn, tavon austin like pick

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no i know green is. I meant over the course of his career. IMHO green when healthy and in his prime, on another team would hands down be the best receiver in the nfl. He was good top 3-10 , but so limited by the bengals and dalton.

Ross is terrible, and was a terrible tedd ginn, tavon austin like pick
They could only pray he winds up being Tedd Ginn. He's got a long ways to go before he's even that level of producer.

I mentioned before how crazy it is how GMs fall in love with 40 times rather than look at the quality of WR. It's how Mike Thomas and Juju wind up in the late 2nd round while guys like Corey Coleman, Josh Doctson, Laquon Treadwell, and John Ross end up in the first.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh. they both should, daltons numbers in the playoffs are fn terrible. just terrible
Marvin was losing playoff games well before Dalton.
Dalton is not good, but Marvin was the common denominator