• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck is... Retiring?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move from Irsay. And when I heard what Luck said last night, I felt bad for him but the guy really had lost the love of the game and you have to respect him not wanting to hang on and be not all in. He's a good kid and I hope he does well.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts still have a strong team, may not be a Super Bowl contender, but certainly a wild card contender

The Colts still have some strong pieces, considering the offensive line and defense, but success in the NFL is still so weighted toward the QB position.

I'll be surprised if they win six games.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what?
Maybe the worst OL in the NFL with a QB who holds the ball. Watson, and the offense in general has an unseemly history of injuries. The defense is not good enough to carry their O. Their margin for error is very thin. I wouldn't be shocked if the Colts still finished ahead of Houston. Houston's roster past Watson is closer to a trainwreck than a legit playoff team.

Jags might have a better case for being the favorites than Houston, imo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on they aren't very good and have a shitty coach.

Did they not just win the division last year with the basically the same roster? The Colts who were 2nd best is now without a top 5 QB in Luck.

Titans and Jags are wild cards.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy move from Irsay. And when I heard what Luck said last night, I felt bad for him but the guy really had lost the love of the game and you have to respect him not wanting to hang on and be not all in. He's a good kid and I hope he does well.

I would wait for Irsay to sober up first before we go congratulating him on a classy move.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the worst OL in the NFL with a QB who holds the ball. Watson, and the offense in general has an unseemly history of injuries. The defense is not good enough to carry their O. Their margin for error is very thin. I wouldn't be shocked if the Colts still finished ahead of Houston. Houston's roster past Watson is closer to a trainwreck than a legit playoff team.

Jags might have a better case for being the favorites than Houston, imo.

They just won the division last year with the same issues lmao.

The only team who got better in the division is probably the Jags. Colts aren't going to be as good without Luck and Titans are nothing special because Mariota is overrated

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just won the division last year with the same issues lmao.

The only team who got better in the division is probably the Jags. Colts aren't going to be as good without Luck and Titans are nothing special because Mariota is overrated
They were fortunate to get as many wins as they did I'd say...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked when I heard about this last night. Very strange indeed.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they not just win the division last year with the basically the same roster? The Colts who were 2nd best is now without a top 5 QB in Luck.

Titans and Jags are wild cards.
Yeah, they won a weak division with a cake schedule. And the Colts made them look really bad at home in the play-offs. They are Watson scrambling and big plays to Hopkins and not much else on offense. The Oline sucks ass and the secondary is awful. How long will J.J. Watt carry the D and will he suffer another injury? And O'Brien can't coach for shit. Just my opinion, mind you. I see them as a 6-7 win team unless they get really lucky.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pissed if I was a Colts fan but no way would I be one of those folks that was booing him as he came off the field last night for the last time.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more shocked someone actually asked if he was a hall of famer.

He won four playoff games.