• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And then there were 4

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers, Crosby, Tramon and Bulaga are the only players left from our last Super Bowl win.

I expected we could lose Crosby, Tramon and Bulaga in the next year. This team really needs to have a successful draft

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers, Crosby, Tramon and Bulaga are the only players left from our last Super Bowl win.

I expected we could lose Crosby, Tramon and Bulaga in the next year. This team really needs to have a successful draft

Unless Crosby completely falls off this year, I think we retain him for another couple years.

Tramon is already a supplemental filler - not a key contributor - who is most certainly expendable. If we can somehow keep our secondary healthy, Tramon might only see dime packages.

Bulaga has been good enough when he's healthy, but that's pretty much never nowadays. I think Gutenkunst is already trying to fill his replacement either through FA or the draft - we'll see who hits.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Crosby completely falls off this year, I think we retain him for another couple years.

Tramon is already a supplemental filler - not a key contributor - who is most certainly expendable. If we can somehow keep our secondary healthy, Tramon might only see dime packages.

Bulaga has been good enough when he's healthy, but that's pretty much never nowadays. I think Gutenkunst is already trying to fill his replacement either through FA or the draft - we'll see who hits.
Butler is not Bulaga's replacement. He is our RG. Crosby is mostly good but its his price tag that might get him on the outs. Tramon's price tag is high as well.

I do think we will have a shot at tacking a tackle in our top three picks. Bulaga is still very good when healthy

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler is not Bulaga's replacement. He is our RG. Crosby is mostly good but its his price tag that might get him on the outs. Tramon's price tag is high as well.

I do think we will have a shot at tacking a tackle in our top three picks. Bulaga is still very good when healthy

Never intended to suggest Butler is replacing Bulaga. Free agency is still ongoing... Cuts... Trades... Etc.

I HOPE we have a strong OL focus in the draft. We need some depth and prospects. The last two drafts have ignored the line and it certainly has shown. It doesn't even need to be in the top three picks, either. Spriggs was 48th overall and Sherrod was 32nd overall and both were trash. We got Lindsley in the 5th, Bakhtiari in the 4th, Lang in the 4th and Sitton in the 4th.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never intended to suggest Butler is replacing Bulaga. Free agency is still ongoing... Cuts... Trades... Etc.

I HOPE we have a strong OL focus in the draft. We need some depth and prospects. The last two drafts have ignored the line and it certainly has shown. It doesn't even need to be in the top three picks, either. Spriggs was 48th overall and Sherrod was 32nd overall and both were trash. We got Lindsley in the 5th, Bakhtiari in the 4th, Lang in the 4th and Sitton in the 4th.
Spriggs I agree but Sherrod gets a pass from me because of gruesome injury.

I just wanted to clarify about Butler because some people believe he will replace Bulaga and that would be a disaster IMO.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And only 9 left from the 2014 team that should have been in the Super Bowl.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they intend on getting Rodgers help then this is the best place to start. Not only do they need OL to protect AR but also to open up holes for Jones. Bulaga cant stay healthy so they will see whats available in the draft. I like just about any prospect coming out of UW. It should be an interesting draft...