• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And thats all folks....

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to give a quick shout out to the posters who I have been associted with since the ESPN days and recently. Thanks for the years of great conversations. Thanks for being a good mod SkinsDad.

I am leaving the board and will no longer be posting. I respect everyones opinion but do not agree with the front office and where the team is currently heading.

Stay safe out there and good luck to you all. Hopefully that Super Bowl is coming sooner than later!

HTTR!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to give a quick shout out to the posters who I have been associted with since the ESPN days and recently. Thanks for the years of great conversations. Thanks for being a good mod SkinsDad.

I am leaving the board and will no longer be posting. I respect everyones opinion but do not agree with the front office and where the team is currently heading.

Stay safe out there and good luck to you all. Hopefully that Super Bowl is coming sooner than later!

HTTR!

Check back next year and we discuss how it worked out.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR!

Good luck to you in your travels. Do still drop by from time to time if for no other reason than to read a few posts with or without an intervening post. Gonna miss your input, stay up man!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh.

I'm guessing we'll see you soon enough, either way.

Anywhooo..... peace out homey! Wash dem hands!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you