• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying this for years. First and foremost, the best nicknames are given. You can't give yourself a nickname IMO. Second, the Cowboys have a huge fanbase but they are also the most polorizing team in the league. You're either a fan or, and this is most likely, you absolutely HATE the Cowboys. The Packers on the otherhand have if not an equal sized fan base, pretty close. And they have, what, 10 times as many people as Green Bay? Even more so, if you ask someone if they like Green Bay, they usually do. The Packers may not be their favorite team but it's one of the teams that they root for. They move the needle just as Dallas moves the needle but usually for different reason, because one is loved and one is despised. Yes, I've always hated the Cowbows and I hate them just that much more after this past weekend but I hate the Packers like no other team in the NFL and it's my opinion that the Packers are America's team. And I can't even listen to any Johnny-come-lately bullshit about the Broncos being america's team. Peyton Manning may be America's QB, but Denver is in no way, shape or form America's team.

I must have slept thru the conversation about Denver being America's Team. :noidea: