• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

American Horror Story

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head-scratcher # 5024: Fiona spends the entire season trying to kill the younger witches. Younger witches find out Axeman has killed Fiona. Younger witches get sad and upset Fiona is dead so they kill Axeman.

Yep, totally makes sense. I always mourn the loss of my attempted murderer and then avenge their death.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they were upset he killed her, it just seemed like they would have rather seen her weaken and wither away.

I dont know, it might deliver in the end, but I think it will end up being a final five minutes of rush to tie up the loose ends. I mean basically, all the young witches are going to do the test, but if you take the test and are not the supreme, arent they supposed to die taking the test? So it will be down to two, one dies and one is the supreme of, well, nobody. Still think Frankenboy is gonna end up killing whoever is left.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that almost went like I expected, well other than Misty really. It was cool how they brought jessica lange back then showed her eternity in hell.

Awesome stevie nicks again, all these years and finally realize all the witchcraft she wrote of in her songs.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season was an epic fail... unfortunate since the cast was great and it had a lot of potential... Not to mention started off pretty good...

The first 2 seasons there were holes too that were never answered, but at least with the first 2 seasons it felt like they had only one story that was important...
Season one- the main character was the house
Season 2- the story was all about the relationship between mother and son(crazy murderer)

What was season 3 about?? From the beginning you thought Zoe was the main character, since they started with her... She was the Heroine in almost all the beginning episodes... Remember the Zombie episode, when she found the new power, The power that scared the voodoo witches??

Then The story became all about fiona... But ended all about the daughter??

I didnt mind the introduction of new big bad and then Kill them off too easily like the axeman or the witch hunters- because they were not the story- just an obstacle...
But the destruction of fiona and the voodoo queen was a little to quick and easy...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S1 was good because it was a new concept.

S2 sucked because they were all over the place. Why introduce Satan AND aliens? There was no connection between the two.

S3 was just a complete mess.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh finally for a plot that was a total mess. Nothing makes any sense at all. It was just a bunch of ideas with nothing to really hold them together. Just one example from last night's finale, Fiona goes to hell at the end. But an episode or two earlier, Papa wouldn't make a deal with her because "she had no soul". How can you go to the afterlife if you have no soul? The list goes on and on but I just found that one the most amusing. That, and the fact that apparently witches having powers that can do damn near everything yet their perfectly content living in shit New Orleans instead of ruling the world.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season was an epic fail... unfortunate since the cast was great and it had a lot of potential... Not to mention started off pretty good...

The first 2 seasons there were holes too that were never answered, but at least with the first 2 seasons it felt like they had only one story that was important...
Season one- the main character was the house
Season 2- the story was all about the relationship between mother and son(crazy murderer)

What was season 3 about?? From the beginning you thought Zoe was the main character, since they started with her... She was the Heroine in almost all the beginning episodes... Remember the Zombie episode, when she found the new power, The power that scared the voodoo witches??

Then The story became all about fiona... But ended all about the daughter??

I didnt mind the introduction of new big bad and then Kill them off too easily like the axeman or the witch hunters- because they were not the story- just an obstacle...
But the destruction of fiona and the voodoo queen was a little to quick and easy...

I think it made more sense to me because I expected the daughter to be the next in line. It only made sense it would run in the family. It was about her finding the power that Fiona kept trying to make her forget about, so when Fiona said she knew she started taking her power as soon as she was born, it made sense on why she was treated so badly.

As far as why she couldnt conceive a baby earlier in the season, to me that goes in the line of health. Yeah, too many questions left open, little retarded witch didnt come back, I just dont think they expect people to follow and question the plots, they just want the hits of wow, they put blood all over the lady to see if she could get pregnant, she took shears to her eyes, instead of letting us think and follow the story.

Two years in a row this one ends up the hero though, gotta wonder if its gonna be assumed she will again in the circus.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, this season was a definite disappointment, no more stevie nicks BS music videos to start the show, that was damned horrible. This season was a little too much teen drama for me.

oh well, on to next season, hopefully it gets better

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it made more sense to me because I expected the daughter to be the next in line. It only made sense it would run in the family. It was about her finding the power that Fiona kept trying to make her forget about, so when Fiona said she knew she started taking her power as soon as she was born, it made sense on why she was treated so badly.

As far as why she couldnt conceive a baby earlier in the season, to me that goes in the line of health. Yeah, too many questions left open, little retarded witch didnt come back, I just dont think they expect people to follow and question the plots, they just want the hits of wow, they put blood all over the lady to see if she could get pregnant, she took shears to her eyes, instead of letting us think and follow the story.

Two years in a row this one ends up the hero though, gotta wonder if its gonna be assumed she will again in the circus.

I agree that it made sense that the daughter would become the Supreme... I just think they should have hilighted her more in the beginning... The beginning of the show Zoe was the main character, and she was the Hero when need be... then she disappeared and they focused more on the mother daughter relationship... At least with season 2 it was all about the mother/son... there were other themes but it was clear what was the main theme throughout the season... this season the themes changed non stop, with no clear main theme...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Set to premiere in October of this season. A few rumors have swirled around of what the possible title can and will be.

So far we have, AHS: Carnival or AHS: Circus.

'American Horror Story' Announces the Season 4 Theme

The rumors were right, or nearly so. Season four of American Horror Story will be: Carnival.
Technically, it won't necessarily be called American Horror Story: Carnival. Writer/producer Douglas Petrie confirmed: "Yes. It doesn't have a title, but that's the idea. Very roughly, that's the idea."
Naturally, I am excited about the idea of setting the show in a carnival. Since this is Ahs, I imagine that they will take a path similar to Tod Browning's Freaks in that I suspect the show will be filled with real "freaks," humans with genetic anomalies. Let the casting calls for conjoined twins and glass eaters begin! Maybe we will see Naomi Grossman reprise her role of Pepper the Pinhead from Asylum.
Okay, let the theorizing commence!

Looks to be set in 1950 and the directors have hinted at what it could possibly be about.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh I haven't even started Coven! I just finished Asylum a few weeks ago.

I'm interested to hear what people thought of Coven? Was it as good as Asylum was, because that is my favorite one so far of the first 2.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm interested to hear what people thought of Coven? Was it as good as Asylum was, because that is my favorite one so far of the first 2.

Asylum was better. Nothing will top season one though, for me at least.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coven had some highs and lows but ended with too many bad episodes in a row... I still dont know The MAIN theme of coven... Hope 4th season starts off strong...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as others have said, Coven wasnt bad, but IMO didnt live up to the first 2 seasons

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer... I had high hopes for Coven after loving the first 2 seasons. I guess I'll have to wait and see for myself. But hopefully Carnival revives it!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we get the official story line, we'll have a better idea if it will or not. I can't see it getting worse.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It starts next Wednesday but the intro credits were released today.

Sorta creepy I guess but I still think Coven had the best intro.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The freaks come out tonight

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1