• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alliance League

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kicks off next Saturday. I will give it a watch unless a good nba game is on. Hate to see this season end. Congrats to the Pats. As much as I dislike Brady, watching him this week in the interview with Romo and then answering the little kids question about who his hero was - good stuff. Gotta respect that. Still have to give Belicheck a ton of credit too. The Rams looked like they were in preseason on offense.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kicks off next Saturday. I will give it a watch unless a good nba game is on. Hate to see this season end. Congrats to the Pats. As much as I dislike Brady, watching him this week in the interview with Romo and then answering the little kids question about who his hero was - good stuff. Gotta respect that. Still have to give Belicheck a ton of credit too. The Rams looked like they were in preseason on offense.

Goff was awful. Give Belichick props for making him look that way. Reminiscent of Kerry Collins, Tony Eason and Craig Morton (twice). That’s one massively bright light on a QB. It’ll be interesting to see how he responds to it next season and beyond.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was awful. Give Belichick props for making him look that way. Reminiscent of Kerry Collins, Tony Eason and Craig Morton (twice). That’s one massively bright light on a QB. It’ll be interesting to see how he responds to it next season and beyond.

Yes Goff was bad. Not sure what’s up with Gurley either. They claim he isn’t hurt. Honestly though, Brady wasn’t real good yesterday either. It was just a rough game. No flow at all.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies if I've missed a thread somewhere...but I did watch a little of this over the weekend. I liked it! I am officially a Birmingham Iron fan. :D

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Goff was bad. Not sure what’s up with Gurley either. They claim he isn’t hurt. Honestly though, Brady wasn’t real good yesterday either. It was just a rough game. No flow at all.
Hope the cowboys finally learned a lesson and draft a massive DT.