• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALL THINGS SUH

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is up next.
Hopefully
He can finally quiet the skeptics.
Stafford ending his career as a winner and making the Hall of fame would be my favorite thing ever.

A close second would be Stafford proving his doubters right, and us getting way better picks the next few years.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin was laying it down that he would like to join Stafford as an LAR.

Players text Matthew Stafford about joining him with Los Angeles Rams, sources say (espn.com)

One of those players expected to be interested in joining Stafford in Los Angeles is Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones Jr., per sources. Jones is scheduled to be a free agent this winter; he grew up in Fontana, California, and later attended Cal. The Rams and Jones seem like a natural fit even before free agency begins March 17.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford ending his career as a winner and making the Hall of fame would be my favorite thing ever.

A close second would be Stafford proving his doubters right, and us getting way better picks the next few years.

I prefer the former rather than the latter but I understand the value of higher placed draft picks to which I'll bypass for the sole purpose of Stafford getting his RING.