• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All thing fantasy baseball.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you trade detwiler instead of cobb for cozart?
and thank you for your insite bigd

I wouldn't trade Detwiler or Cobb for either one, but that's just me! :hellno:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you trade one them for someone else and if so who?

I would target Norris or Westbrook before Cobb or "The National Det". I just think they are potential studs. Seager's interesting, but I really think he and Cozart are middle of the road.

shaggy10001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would target Norris or Westbrook before Cobb or "The National Det". I just think they are potential studs. Seager's interesting, but I really think he and Cozart are middle of the road.
yeah Norris i am going to try to trade or drop he had a terrible outing yesterday

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have been offered zack cozart or kyle seager for alex cobb or ross detwiler it is a 14 team dynasty league and it is a h2h cat league
here is the way my team looks now Justin Verlander SP Det
C.C Sabathia P NYY DL-Johnny Cueto Cin SP Kyle Lohse SP STL
Alex Cobb SP Tam Ross Detwiler SP Was Bud Norris SP Hou
Jason Vargas SP Sea Kevin Correia SP Pit Jake Westbrook SP StL
Jeremy Guthrie SP Kan Shawn Camp RP CHC Fernando Rodney RP Tam Addison Reed RP CHW DL-Joel Hanrahan RP Pit Edwin Encarnacion 1B Tor Chase Utley 2B Phi Ben Zobrist 2B/SS/OF Tam
Jimmy Rollins SS Phi DL-Aramis Ramirez 3B Mil Jedd Gyorko 3B SD A.J. Pierzynski C CHW Russell Martin C Pit Carlos Beltran OF STL
DL-Curtis Granderson OF NYY Josh Willingham OF Min Nick Swisher OF NYY
Lucas Duda OF NYM Torii Hunter Of Det
so should i stay pat or accept it or decline the trade or look to improve my team another way?

Cozart & Seager are replacement level players in 12 team leagues, you've got 14 so I guess they are rosterable. I realize it's a dynasty league and you have aging players like Utley & Rollins, but you Gyorko should/could qualify for 2nd this year which will carry over to next year and Zobrist shouldn't start his possible decline for another year or two.

If you're looking for the future at 2nd or SS, looks someplace else. To answer you question though, if you were gonna trade for one of them I would trade detwiler only because Cobb has a higher cealing, but since I'm not high on either hitter I can't recommend which one you should go after.

shaggy10001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cozart & Seager are replacement level players in 12 team leagues, you've got 14 so I guess they are rosterable. I realize it's a dynasty league and you have aging players like Utley & Rollins, but you Gyorko should/could qualify for 2nd this year which will carry over to next year and Zobrist shouldn't start his possible decline for another year or two.

If you're looking for the future at 2nd or SS, looks someplace else. To answer you question though, if you were gonna trade for one of them I would trade detwiler only because Cobb has a higher cealing, but since I'm not high on either hitter I can't recommend which one you should go after.

thank you reverend jim i was thinking of looking else where too

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you trade detwiler instead of cobb for cozart?
and thank you for your insite bigd

Because I think Cobb has a better future ahead of him, just as I think that Cozart has a better future than Seager, especially if he stays in Safeco with the M's, vs. Cozart and the launching pad that is Great American Ballpark.