• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Star Voting

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My votes are definitely biased, but I only voted for a Giant where there was at least some argument for the guy...

C - Posey - He is scrapping a bit, but he is still in the elite class of both leagues.
1B - Votto
2B - Franchez - A bit homer, but he is having a fine year.
SS - Tulo
3B - Panda - I did not look at the competition, but he is AWESOME this year, so he deserves all Giants fan's votes.
OF - Burrell - He clearly is not one of the top 3 in the league, but he is doing enough to get the home team discount.
OF - Burkman
OF - Braun

2011 All-Star Game Ballot | MLB.com: Events

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent seen votto's stats this year, but i gotta say prince's average is surprising the shit outta me.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay, yeah. he deserves it more

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have prescribed to my aunt's philosophy on All-Star voting. Since the fans rarely get it right anyway, she votes in the Bay Area's best interest. I assume most players get a bonus when they make the All-Star team, and they will likely spend most of that bonus near where they live, so I've been voting for all Giants and all A's. Obviously, some of us don't live in the Bay Area, but I think we can agree that any boost to that local economy is a good thing. I may have over-thought this.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have prescribed to my aunt's philosophy on All-Star voting. Since the fans rarely get it right anyway, she votes in the Bay Area's best interest. I assume most players get a bonus when they make the All-Star team, and they will likely spend most of that bonus near where they live, so I've been voting for all Giants and all A's. Obviously, some of us don't live in the Bay Area, but I think we can agree that any boost to that local economy is a good thing. I may have over-thought this.

Shoulda saved some of that brain power for more careful ring protection during your proposal... :happy:

Congrats, man. :clap2:

Best thing I ever did was get married and have kids. Also the hardest.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda saved some of that brain power for more careful ring protection during your proposal... :happy:

:)

Surprisingly, this whole ordeal has made me fall in love with her even more, if that's possible. Too mooshy for sports message board banter? Probably.

I look forward to the challenges. Thanks for the well-wishes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont vote for the Minor League All-Star game, so, by extrapolation, I do not vote for the AL all-stars.

However, my rule for NL voting is that if a Giant is having a good year, he gets my vote, regardless of the competition (see Burrell, Franchez). If the Giants player is NOT having a good year, I vote for the best player at the position (see Tulo, Votto).

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont vote for the Minor League All-Star game, so, by extrapolation, I do not vote for the AL all-stars.

However, my rule for NL voting is that if a Giant is having a good year, he gets my vote, regardless of the competition (see Burrell, Franchez). If the Giants player is NOT having a good year, I vote for the best player at the position (see Tulo, Votto).

That's pretty much how I used to vote. Then there were years that I couldn't in good conscience vote for any Giants, so I decided to change the reasoning of my conscience. ;)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohhhh.....rim shot!!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

Surprisingly, this whole ordeal has made me fall in love with her even more, if that's possible. Too mooshy for sports message board banter? Probably.

I look forward to the challenges. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Filo!! Check Heath's Man Card....STAT!

there will be none of THAT here, young man! :bolt: